Bye: Round 8

2013 Low: 28
2013 High: 56
2013 Average: 44
2013 Pre-Bye Average: 44
2013 Post-Bye Average: N/A

Fanplanner Price: $164,800

Predicted average: 70-75

Verdict: He's expected to have a full pre-season after fracturing his navicular bone with saw him on the sidelines for the rest of the season. In 2012 he averaged 75 if he could average close to that he would be an exceptional buy. I'd be interested to see if he's in the pies best 22 with the emergence of Jamie Elliott and the inclusion of Ben Kennedy. Might be hard to pass up if named round 1.

Dayze

That fanplanner price is a huge suprise specky.
What a bargain if anywhere near that.
No idea what his role will b next year but very confident that Buckley rates the kid and will b in the pies 22.
Watchlist for sure good call

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Dayze on November 04, 2013, 12:30:23 AM
That fanplanner price is a huge suprise specky.
What a bargain if anywhere near that.
No idea what his role will b next year but very confident that Buckley rates the kid and will b in the pies 22.
Watchlist for sure good call

yep is in my current fanplanner team due to price not much has been said about him so thought i'd request someone to do his profile

Thanks Speck :)

blewy09

Mid/Fwd rotations between:
Fasolo, Elliott, Blair, Broomhead, Seedsman, J Thomas, Adams, K Martin, Karnezis, Dwyer to go with the big 3.

How they going to pick all these guys???

Ricochet

Their recruits don't help him much do they. Will be interesting to see if he is still in their best 22

_wato

Quote from: blewy09 on November 04, 2013, 11:06:03 AM
Mid/Fwd rotations between:
Fasolo, Elliott, Blair, Broomhead, Seedsman, J Thomas, Adams, K Martin, Karnezis, Dwyer to go with the big 3.

How they going to pick all these guys???

Broomhead won't get a game. Seedsman will come off half back so won't be part of that rotation. Kyle Martin will start in the seconds to continue to develop, as will Dwyer I believe. Fasolo won't start in AFL immediately, he'll have to show his worth in VFL but he is a very good player. Blair will start in a pocket alongside Elliot, and J Thomas/Adams/Karnezis will all find a spot on the bench.
Beams will start on a HFF and the big 2 will start on ball. I don't believe Fasolo will be a part of the mid rotation, but a pure forward, same with Elliot and Blair from now on. Adams/Karnezis/J Thomas will all play throughout the middle at some stage however through the rotation. It's a wild process, hate to be Bucks.

But yes we do have an army of mid/fwd utilities, it's ridiculous.

Bones Bombers

The big 3 or 4? Steele is in there too, if the big 3 refers to Swan, Pendles and beams.

blewy09

Quote from: Bones Bombers on November 04, 2013, 06:50:07 PM
The big 3 or 4? Steele is in there too, if the big 3 refers to Swan, Pendles and beams.
Yeah forgot about that guy, Macaffer and Ben Kennedy.  Just nuts!

My Chumps

Toss up between Fas and Karnezis for me.

Good profile again Speck.