Main Menu

The Beard Diaries

Started by Phasir, July 12, 2013, 07:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

yeah, some schools care, some don't :P

Dudge

Had a guy in my class, no word of a lie, that would shave before school EVERY day, and would have whiskers by days end. (Grazz knows him, i'll give his 1st name - Pat ). We were in our school soccer team together, and after games when everyone showered, couldn't help but notice, he had more hair on his butt cheeks, than we all had on our legs haha

Phasir

mine seems to be slowing down, so am tempted to start shaping/trimming the sides now & letting the goatie part flourish & let the cheeks fill in.. of course that's if my facial hair decides to play ball :x

Mat0369

Quote from: its me lads on July 23, 2013, 10:32:54 PM
Probably no one on this topic who goes to school but if there is then chime in. Do they make you shave? Sounds stupid but my school gives you some cream and a shower disposable razor and they make you shave at school if they reckon your facial hair is too long.  :P

I used to be able to get away with it. I guess it is one of the advantages of a public school. My principal did offer me 100 bucks one day to cut my hair and shave my beard as I had dreads at the time. The bribery didn't work.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 27, 2013, 01:00:41 AM
I used to be able to get away with it. I guess it is one of the advantages of a public school. My principal did offer me 100 bucks one day to cut my hair and shave my beard as I had dreads at the time. The bribery didn't work.

I was doing this training course years ago and the guy running it was insistent on me shaving off my beard to improve my chances of employment. My argument was that if a company didn't want to employ me simply because of my beard then they weren't the type of people I wanted to work for anyway. He ended up offering me $50 but just like you I wasn't bought out that easily.

Phasir

I'm yet to have money offered for hair.. I might need to work harder on this beard thing..

elephants

I shaved on Friday night and BAM, this is how I look now.

#help

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Phasir on July 28, 2013, 11:45:30 PM
I'm yet to have money offered for hair.. I might need to work harder on this beard thing..
I am getting told by many to shave it :'(.

And if only that was true El :P.

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 29, 2013, 06:46:28 PM
Quote from: Phasir on July 28, 2013, 11:45:30 PM
I am getting told by many to shave it :'(.

And if only that was true El :P.

I would sell my soul for facial hair like that haha :P

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on July 23, 2013, 11:31:24 PM
Had a guy in my class, no word of a lie, that would shave before school EVERY day, and would have whiskers by days end. (Grazz knows him, i'll give his 1st name - Pat ). We were in our school soccer team together, and after games when everyone showered, couldn't help but notice, he had more hair on his butt cheeks, than we all had on our legs haha

Just wanted to add " I never looked "  :o

Nige