Lance Franklin involved in car crash on New South Head Road, Rose Bay

Started by LF, April 23, 2014, 09:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on April 24, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
I think he was just driving his natural arc  ;)
Wil Anderson        ✔ @Wil_Anderson
Follow
I expect Buddy Franklin will get off the driving charges when the court takes into consideration his "natural arc"

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tabs on April 24, 2014, 01:29:27 PM
Quote from: stew42 on April 24, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
I think he was just driving his natural arc  ;)
Wil Anderson        ✔ @Wil_Anderson
Follow
I expect Buddy Franklin will get off the driving charges when the court takes into consideration his "natural arc"

Just got too close to the man on the mark ;)

Ricochet

valkorum

Capper

This just proves how shower victorians are at driving. Mind you he did well to miss all the larger cars and hit a mini

elephants

Haha, he's originally from WA so imo that explains his shoddy driving.

Capper

McRooster

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on April 24, 2014, 06:53:10 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 24, 2014, 06:40:28 PM
Haha, he's originally from WA so imo that explains his shoddy driving.
They have cars in WA??

running water coming next year....

elephants

Happy to take our mining revenue but first to stick the boots in, nice Sydney boys, nice ;)

j959

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 23, 2014, 10:53:55 PM
A topic about Buddy, cue Swans supporters defending him no matter what! Its never his fault he moved to Sydney to live on the straight and narrow. :P
nope - i'm a Swans supporter and I won't defend him that much (still think it was a mistake to trade for him - we lost Mummy and that's flowered the structure and the bloods culture it seems - but not his fault Swans hierarchy offered him the cash) - however, I seem to recall he had an epilepsy episode early last year when he was still at Hawthorn?? - think Clarkson said they were monitoring and that he'd only had 2 his whole life, or something like that??

I heard a radio report Thurs morning that said he blew zero blood alcohol reading when the police questioned him??