Main Menu

Hawthorn vs Geelong Preliminary Final

Started by Mr.Craig, September 13, 2013, 10:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Anyone think Rioli will be sub? Hill seems the obvious choice.

tor01doc

Got my reserved seats on the wing Level 1 just behind Geelong bench - they will hear me!

GO HAWKS

Scrads

WX the sub, means Shiels will be going to somebody.

Caddy the splats sub, no other changes.

Good luck lads :)

Mr.Craig

The 8 or 9 year old kid in the crowd crying with joy.

That's what it's all about.

henry

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 20, 2013, 10:35:09 PM
The 8 or 9 year old kid in the crowd crying with joy.

That's what it's all about.
I wasn't much different myself lol, the was in the members and without a doubt one of the best games I've been too if not the best. Was really fearing when we were 20 points behind at 3qt and I thought if geelong got the next goal it could be game over. But Mitchell was inspiration, burgoyne a match winner and hill excellent for the whole second half after a jittery start, and we got over the line. Was among a whole group of hawk supporters and we were all so pumped, couldn't even here the final siren we were cheering so loud when buddy marked in the goal square which turned out to be after the siren.

Hopefully the swans freo game will be very tough and close, our boys will be stuffed after that effort.

Hawka

KENNETT SAID WE BEAT THEM WHEN IT MATTERS AND GUESS WHAT WE DO!
I lost it when we won haha

tor01doc

Just saw Jeff at golf - loud mouthing as usual.

One word of advice Mr Kennett - STFU!  ::)  :-X

j959

Quote from: tor01doc on September 23, 2013, 02:46:35 PM
Just saw Jeff at golf - loud mouthing as usual.

One word of advice Mr Kennett - STFU!  ::)  :-X
Here's Parko now ...

He said Geelong's on-field leaders were found wanting in the dramatic closing stages of the preliminary final last Friday night, which Hawthorn won by five points.

"We have an effective leadership group on the field.

"That's one of the major advantages we have this weekend.

"In fact, Geelong fell apart in the finish last weekend because their leadership group on the ground did not take over and do what that team needed to do, whereas ours did."

link: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-26/dockers-must-be-feared

it's like they get paid to make 'motivational speech' material for Geelong ...  ::)    ;)

Mr.Craig

Just watched the game again. No disrespect to Freo but it would have made for an amazing Grand Final.