Main Menu

FREO!!!!!!

Started by newfreofan, September 21, 2013, 10:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Go Pavlich, you champion! 8)

He will kick 6 and win the North Smith :D

no eye deer

It's been a long nineteen years, but we've finally got there! ;D let's take the next step. Fyfe for
Norm Smith, Pav to kick five! GO DOCKERS!!!!!!!!! ;D

valkorum

Mundy for Norm Smith is my call

dirkdiggler

delighted for the Freo supporters who have stayed loyal through the hard times.
I jumped on Freo 5 years ago when I moved from England..wife is an Eagles fan..so she told me that I had to pick a team if I was going to emmigrate. I said ok, I'll support someone really rubbish..pick me a rubbish team ..so being an Eagles fan and trying to be funny she said ok..you can support Freo.
I can assure all fellow Freo fans that I cannot possibly be doing anymore to rub this in her face.  ;D

Cicjose

just let her know all about it come 4:00pm Saturday afternoon WST

Cruiseon

Its been quite a while since I've been on FF but a quick note to Valk and Cicjose to wish you guys all the best for Saturday. Whilst over the year's your respecdtive views on the Dockers may have varied, you are two of the most passionate supporters around and I for one will be cheering on the haze on Saturday.

Good luck & enjoy the build-up.

Cicjose

if we didnt appear to support differently for fremantle there would be no banter on this board :P

_wato

Jumped on the Freo bandwagon after Collingwood lost so I'm pumped to see them give it to the Hawks!

#upthedockers #premiers #fyfefornormsmith

Cicjose

Cicjose