Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by valkorum, September 29, 2013, 11:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Now that I have finished drowning my sorrows..... Congratulations on a great win, it was a fantastic game of footy and you were the better team on the day.  Next year.....

Mr.Craig

Despite their defensive game plan I really enjoyed watching Freo this year.

tor01doc

Cheers valk.

Let's hope you have to lose TWO to win one!  ;)

From here at Glenferrie, we think we should have won last year AND this year, but reality is, we may not have deserved 2008.

In the lap of the Gods.

Reckon Freo v Hawks next year will be a ripper.

henry

Unlucky mate, cheers for being gracious in defeat. I reckon you guys will rebound stronger next year, and may well win the whole thing now that you've experienced the hurt. I see strong parallels between the geelong side of 08, hawks of last year and dockers of this year who all failed to take their chances and lost as a result. Those other 2 teams won the next year, reckon there's a fair chance you will as well, have a soft spot for freo and will be hoping they do well except against the hawks  :P

anchorman

Well played Hawks,Just too good for us on the day. :'(
We had no answers,we were out played.Especially in the first half.That killed us.
You aerial supremacy killed us as did Brian Lake down back.BOG by a country mile.

tor01doc

Who does Lyon mean when he says someone let the team down?

Mayne?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tor01doc on September 30, 2013, 01:03:29 AM
Who does Lyon mean when he says someone let the team down?

Mayne?

Take your pick from 10-12 players.

Not sure what the context was but I'll say Balla.

tor01doc

I know how it happened, there

TeeJay

Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2013, 11:31:12 AM
Now that I have finished drowning my sorrows..... Congratulations on a great win, it was a fantastic game of footy and you were the better team on the day.  Next year.....

Fantastic game of footy? Was a horrible game of footy! Riddled with errors and a lack of any highlights . It nearly put me to sleep apart from the 3rd quater. Well done by Hawthorn though. They got the job done and deserved it

tor01doc

renowned as the only club with successive premierships in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's and 2010's

This is great!  ;D