Thompson better then Talia
Dixon better then Walker
Nicholls better then Jenkins
Ablett better then Danger
JOM better then Sloane

Add Bennell and Martin and a bunch of others to that

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 16, 2013, 12:43:31 PM
Good work mate, There is money to be made in the team betting as they tend to get a few areas wrong each year.

You don't think Swallow did enough before his injury to poll most votes for Kangas?  Think he's a good shot at a rough bet.

Also got on Cane Kornes as I could not resist the odds of $51 which have come right in to $12 within a few days!

A few other roughies I have my eye on are Nick Riewoldt, not convinced on Priddis as I think Cox, Kennedy and Masten have had a pretty consistent year until right at the end for Kennedy.  Libba could just beat out Griffen, but not sure how Griffen has polled previously.  I think Stevie J will poll top 5, pity about the suspension. Murphy is not too bad a bet at $3, noone else has really shone, but who knows with how much the umps love Judd, Kreuz started well too until injury. Sydney is tough because they could all poll around the same area, but a sneaky on ROK might be worth it, had him at $51 too which has come right in now.

Anyway I might put some multi's out there with dead certs and add 1 or 2 roughies to hopefully snag a big payout.

I'm pretty sure I'm a marginal Nostradamus!  8)  Thank you Swallow and Libba for sweetening my multis!  ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2013, 05:56:07 PM
Lol

Smith better then Jacobs
Thompson better then Talia
Dixon better then Walker
Nicholls better then Jenkins
Ablett better then Danger
JOM better then Sloane

Add Bennell and Martin and a bunch of others to that
Don't be stupid

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 24, 2013, 05:54:54 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 24, 2013, 05:51:50 PM
Tbag how did GC cheat to get JM and JOM? We got Crouch the exact same way GC got them. You basically just said we cheated ::)
No because we had an established side, they had 25 kids and dint need two more 17yr olds, you should have known that ::)

Not trying to make sure you put the best team you can on the park is tanking my friend ;)

Wait, so an established side is allowed free-crack at the best 17 year olds in the country but the sides that have only just been created and are still finding their feet aren't allowed to?

flower mate, you make Andrew Demetriou look like an outstanding CEO ::)

tbagrocks

How does a 17yr old who cant play and a first year player help a very young team, maybe some bigger older experienced bodys with those picks might have helped ;)

If anyone disagrees with what I am saying you are na

kilbluff1985

I'm not the one being stupid

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2013, 06:07:57 PM
I'm not the one being stupid
Has Dixon kicked 63 goals? Did Thompson win the NRS?

So Crouch and who? Douglas and who?

Also you forgot the other 15 best players

you call me stupid?

kilbluff1985

You called me stupid first

Any Coach would rather GC list over Adelaide's

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 24, 2013, 06:06:49 PM
How does a 17yr old who cant play and a first year player help a very young team, maybe some bigger older experienced bodys with those picks might have helped ;)

If anyone disagrees with what I am saying you are na

You can't exactly just poach opposition teams best, bigger bodied players can you?

Guess you'd rather Jaeger to Danger then. Ok.

tbagrocks

Possibly, having the legend and 5 other superstar young mids is handy! However

:P  I said don't be stupid, didn't say you were!

I really rate this group of players and fyi I am not the only crow who thinks Laird and Brown will be the best small back due in out history

Laird, Smith, Crouch, Talia, LJ, Grigg, Kerridge, Lyons, Ellis-Yolman,

Add some experience of quality players VB, Vince, Douglas, Reilly, JJ, Wright, Riley, Hendo (Is fantastic), Thommo, add the superstars to this group and we have something

This is a team that almost stole a GF from Hawthorn, beat Geelong twice in the last two years, Won in Perth by 90 points, until the Suns do anything like this you are only speculating on potential!

Also, until Dix, Smith, Thompson ect perform like a Walker, Talia, Sauce I will say my boys are better

No doubt the Suns are building wonderfully, I'm just not happy with the way they went about it, I also think that people are quickly forgetting how good we were last year! We've added ripper players Brown, Laird, Keriddge, Grigg and Crouch this year and four of them RS noms! Don't underestimate how good this group is!

I'm very happy with our team and would coach them over Gold Coast anyday!. I would love to see the Suns step up and be a contender! The comp needs it as does Queensland!

tbagrocks

Probably would have Danger El but I will have Crouch over JOM thanks :o

elephants

Haha tbag, never fail to make me smile :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on September 24, 2013, 06:54:54 PM
Gotta fight for your state pride, you would know what I mean ;D

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 24, 2013, 06:56:31 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 24, 2013, 06:54:54 PM