Main Menu

Your team and 2014 list management

Started by tbagrocks, July 28, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 20, 2013, 12:31:36 PM
Collingwood will need some Ruckmen because Hudson will be retiring and I think Jolly should retire as well
Id like getting Tom Bellchambers
Could they play Witts and Grundy and field one of them fwd for rotations?

Ricochet

Yeh I would have thought Witts and Grundy would be the combination of the future

stew42

Quote from: Ricochet on August 20, 2013, 03:52:01 PM
Yeh I would have thought Witts and Grundy would be the combination of the future
Definitely the case, but are they both ready for next year? They are still very young...

Ricochet

Vinny

Not sure if Jolly is done but with Witts and Grundy showing some promise, I am not sure whether he has a place at Collingwood anymore.

Ziplock

giants for the year? brogan can't keep going...

Toga

Yeah surely GWS need another ruckman?

Nige

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 20, 2013, 11:28:53 AM
Collingwood willl need some more Ruckmen
Also we should get rid of Clarke and Russell

Not really, they've got Grundy and Witts, then there's also Corey Gault.

Samsturmfels

We just need better ruck depth incase of injuries, like how freo have Sandilands, Griffin, Clarke and Hanath
If jolly retires we would need another good experienced ruckman for cover.
Like maybe getting Max Bailey or even better he bellchambers and he can be our fwd/ruck we need

valkorum

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 20, 2013, 10:44:59 PM
We just need better ruck depth incase of injuries, like how freo have Sandilands, Griffin, Clarke and Hanath
If jolly retires we would need another good experienced ruckman for cover.
Like maybe getting Max Bailey or even better he bellchambers and he can be our fwd/ruck we need

You forgot Moller as well :)

Wes Mantooth

For Port:

We're missing a mobile key position fwd. Schulz will be good for another 3 seasons. Not sure what to make of Butcher at the moment. Mason Shaw might be that player. I'd like to see Clurey get a run next year in defense as a run off half back. Need a good tagger. And another small forward so Robbie can play in the guts more. Really happy at the moment with the depth in the list, just needs some experience!

Players on the outer: Stewart, Hitchcock, Thomas, Salter.

Other players should come to Port. We're on the rise for a good 7-8years and come on, who really wants to see GWS and GCS play off in 5 GF's in a row?

Rusty00

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 01, 2013, 11:14:41 PM
For Port:

We're missing a mobile key position fwd. Schulz will be good for another 3 seasons. Not sure what to make of Butcher at the moment. Mason Shaw might be that player. I'd like to see Clurey get a run next year in defense as a run off half back. Need a good tagger. And another small forward so Robbie can play in the guts more. Really happy at the moment with the depth in the list, just needs some experience!

Other players should come to Port. We're on the rise for a good 7-8years and come on, who really wants to see GWS and GCS play off in 5 GF's in a row?
I assume you mean Daniel Stewart? He would have to be delisted this year.

Ziplock

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 02, 2013, 09:05:20 AM
For Port:

haha, if gc and GWS hold onto their talent, you're not going to get a choice about those 5 GF ;)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Ziplock on September 02, 2013, 11:58:46 AM
Quote from: Rusty00 on September 02, 2013, 09:05:20 AM
For Port:

haha, if gc and GWS hold onto their talent, you're not going to get a choice about those 5 GF ;)

They won't because they'll need to pay or trade for experienced players. They won't be unbeatable.