Tex back Rnd 1?

Started by stew42, December 20, 2013, 02:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

From "AFL Fantasy Updates, DreamTeam & Supercoach" on Facebook
For those of you considering Adelaide forward Taylor Walker he could be in line for a return in Round 1, here is what Brenton Sanderson has said:

"He'll definitely want to play round one

Justin Bieber

Copy and paste strikes again :P

The Texan wants to be back. Let him play!

stew42

Frog. Sausage. Aardvark. Axolotl. Whatever the lingo is now :P

You guys get the drift  :P

tbagrocks

Sausage :P  FYI, Frog is mine line, get your own!

Wants too, could do, training hard too. Still won't! Forget all the media, when does the coach listen to anyone but his staff? Let the media Guru's speculate and make stories from the Sando presses so it looks like he will play round one :P

Here's my statement!! Won't see Tex in March :o (Because he'll be locked up in my basement) Nah I kid :P 
Yeah they aint rushing the greatest ever Crow just for a few weeks sake, let the Pod, Lynch, JJ, McK and LJ all battle for their spots, Tex comes in April, drop the underperforming spuds, keep the others (LJ, Lynch, JJ ;) ) alongside Mr Betts and my boy lil Charlie!!

Edit: Just a warning if he is named Rd1, or 2/3 even, Will take him a few weeks to settle down and find his rhythm as he always does returning from injury/suspension ect, my advice is wait for the bubble on the Great Man

basil3134

Thanks for warning. Tex enticing but as he could not be having proper pre-season looks more like an upgrade mid-year