Help out my team.

Started by Sugars12, March 07, 2010, 11:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugars12

RobsOverAchievers

I am sorry i know you wont agree or like it but i think its severly lacking in most areas of the team IMO. Defence Macguie in 22 risky, Midfield really average no ablett aswell, hille in rucked big men coming back from knee injury is dangerous i would of waited before getting him and lecras and rockliff up forward , i think lecras exceeded his own expectations last year i dont think there is upside to him and will rockliff even play, same goes with podsiadly, sorry just my thoughts 6/10

Sugars12

Thanks for your help. maguire is only there for now. i am waiting to see what happens there, i had seaby instead of hill. thought of a replacment there? and not sure about rockliff but i wasnt convinced on lecras but thought he look good for now.

RobsOverAchievers

yeah nah all good reasons, no one really knows whats going to happen alot of luck involved, good luck :)

Sugars12

alman

I agree with robsOAs - is lacking in a few areas. I had a very similar structure and recently changed. If you downtrade cooney/vince to a rookie you'll have enough cash to upgrade one of trengrove/davis and hitch/pods and also selwood/mitchell for a clear cut captain such as GAJ/Swan/Hayes.

Both rockliff and maguire could play every week and score well or they could be fringe players in and out of the team - with little choice of forward and defender bench this year that is a big risk with no cover!