IS THIS TEAM as good as i think it is?

Started by Smith, March 11, 2010, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

B: Hodge, Doughty, Carazzo, Houli, Kennelly, Ladson, L. Greenwood emg: J Trengrove, T. Slattery

M: Mitchell, Gibbs, Cooney, L Ball, C Masten, J Trengrove emg: K Lucas, L Jetta

R: D Jolly, M Kreuzer emg: J Redden, M Lobbe

F: N Riewoldt, C Sylvia, Franklin, Rioli, Giansiracusa, Ziebell, Dangerfield emg: P Davis, L Tapscott

MattJN

That backline is a worry.

No Ablett  :-\

pedro123

Backs: 6.5/10 personally i'd get rid of Carazzo and Houli maybe for bower and malceski

Mids: 8/10 not much wrong with it but it can be better, maybe play around with your reserves a bit

Rucks: 9/10

Fwds: 7/10 not sold on Sylvia, there are better options for that price J Brennan, Stevie j and Higgins and i think rioli with miss the start of the season, not sure on that tho, good reserves

Overall: 7.5/10

ronl

Hi - Mitchell worries me with Sewell out as he will cop the Sewell tag and I know from experience Mitchell doesn't always respond well to tags.  I think Davis hasn't shown nearly enough and you should have Rockliff there.  I may be wrong, but isn't Doughty often used as a tagger by the Crows?  Houli will probably be in and out of the Bomber's side, fighting for a place with Dempsey and Lovett-Murray.  Rioli and Franklin will not play round 1, so if Davis and Tapscott miss out you could be looking at two zeros to start the year.  The same with Lucas in the middle, he's not certain of a game while players such as Barlow, Banner, and Martin are.  Sorry, mate, I think you're rolling the dice too many times with this team.