Please rate

Started by Tyrogue, March 07, 2010, 08:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrogue

Won all three of my comps last year, so everybody's after me.  ;D

Here's my first attempt. Any feedback welcome.  8)

Backs
Goddard B, Shaw H, Hodge L, Kennelly T, Ladson R, Greenwood L, Waters B (Maguire M, Davis P)

Mids
Ablett G, Montagna L, Pendlebury S, Trengove J, Martin D, Morabito A (Shuey L, Bastinac R)

Rucks
Sandilands A, Hille D (Warnock R, Lobbe M)

Fwds
Riewoldt N, Didak A, Brown J, Franklin L, Kennedy J, Hall B, Dangerfield P (Rockliff T, Hitchcock C)

ossie85

Top notch team, I think it is fine. Risky starting 3 rookies in the centre, and I'm not sold on Kennedy. But go for it.

Tyrogue

Yeah, it's the three starting rookies in the midfield and Franklin + Hall combo up forward that I'm kind of worried about, just with the level of risk.

I'm considering ROK, Higgins, and Pavlich as forward alternatives, but I may need to downgrade one of the mid stars to get them (adding to level of risk at midfield).

Not sure about Kennelly either, got my eyes peeled for alternatives.  :)

hawk_88

Good Team.

3 rookies in mid is a risk but you know that.

Nothing wrong Franklin as a pick, should go up in price quite a bit and seems to have had a very good preseason. Hall I am not sold on for consistency and the risk of him having another episode and getting the flick but if you think he will continue on with his NAB cup form keep on him.

Which Josh Kennedy is it? Eagles or Swans? Would change him if it is the Eagles one keep if he is a Swan.

Tyrogue

Quote from: hawk_88 on March 07, 2010, 09:09:47 AM
Which Josh Kennedy is it? Eagles or Swans? Would change him if it is the Eagles one keep if he is a Swan.
Eagles. I'm hoping he breaks out this year. I'm sorta tipping the Eagles to be on their way to improving this year, and he's probably going to be their permanent CHF.

lowedown11

like most not sold on kennedy i hav the same starting 3 rookies so i like...having kennely waters ladson and greenwood i dont really like either all can hav really average games and with mattner n malceski being halfback think kennely mite get more of a forward tag type role...

Tyrogue

Okay, points taken:

Josh Hunt For Kennelly down back
Boyd for Pendlebury in the midfield
Shaun Higgins for Kennedy up forward

What you think?

hawk_88

I like those changes. That is a really good team.

Considers stealing...  ;D

Sams-Town

Why did you change the above mate too free up some cash?

Tyrogue

Quote from: Sams-Town on March 07, 2010, 09:33:03 PM

Why did you change the above mate too free up some cash?
Yeah, to free up some cash. I'm not quite sure about Didak yet, I might downgrade him slightly to get Pendlebury back. I've had Pendlebury for two seasons now, he's served me well. :)

lowedown11

yeah good changes....consider pav for didak or if u gotta spare 25k get rok for dids

Tyrogue

What you guys think of Naitanui for Hille? Either way, there's a risk.