First year, First draft. How far off the mark am I?

Started by no eye deer, March 05, 2010, 01:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no eye deer

BACKS: Enright, Hodge, Tarrant, Kennelly, Drum, Malceski, Greenwood.
Bench: Davis, Silvagni.

MIDS: Swan(Capt), Goodes, Cooney, Burgoyne(S), Peake, Dangerfield.
Bench: Barlow, Shuey.

RUCK: Sandilands, McIntosh.
Bench: Warnock(R), Lobbe.

FORWARDS: Pavilich, Giansiracusa, Rioli, Anthony, Hall, Medhurst, Mayne.
Bench: Wonaemirri, Gumbleton.

Injury concerns at the moment- Wonaemirri, Rioli, Burgoyne, Drum.

This is my first year at this and my first draft, obviously I will make changes before the bounce! How did I go? Feel free to bag me, laugh, or (maybe?) a bit of praise, ::) CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is also welcomed!
                                        Cheers, Scotty.
P.S; SEE BELOW FOR THE NEW IMPROVED MODEL!

hespey

backs.. tarrant is shower, same with greenwood. i dont think silvagni will play, at least not consistently. drum wont score very well.

mids.. no to burgoyne.. injuries. peake will find it hard to score with saints mids.

rucks.. swap lobbe for skipper.

forwards.. no to rioli, anthony and medhurst. downgrade rioli to g.rohan and upgrade anthony and medhurst to players who dont suck cock.
i like wona on the bench.

ill rate it 5/10

fix up the injury concerns.

good effort for your first team though!  :-*

Watto

No Goddard, Ablett or Riewoldt?

Tarrant, Drum, Burgoyne, Peake, Rioli, Anthony, Wonaeamirri?

Why do you have Goodes and Dangerfield in the midfield?

Blueboys

So far of the mark it's not funny! Re-do big time

no eye deer

Alright, alright, I get the message! ;D

Take two:

BACKS: Enright, Hodge, Broadbent, Greenwood, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt (Davis,P, Trengrove,J (PP)

MID: Swan, Ablett, G, Cooney, McVeigh, Dangerfield, Barlow, (Shuey, Moles)

RUCK: Sandilands, McIntosh, (Warnock, Skipper)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Hall, Mayne, Rohan, (Wonaemirri, Gumbleton)

$172,400 in bank, thinking about upgrading forward or back (Greenwood? Wonaemirri?). Please tell me its at least an improvement :-[

NOTE; TEAM CHANGED SINCE THIS POST TO WHAT YOU SEE HERE $5400 IN BANK NOW.

hespey

better. leave wanna, upgrade mayne though. i am really not enjoying people picking him off the back of one game, at his price. he is a dud.

not a fan of greenwood, but i could think of worse poeple.

your team does look much better.

7.5/10 as i dont like goodes, and you dont have ablett. with the cash you got, i would upgrade barts to ablett. this will make you an 8.5/10 as you will have a quality captain. as most the good teams will have ablett as captain, you will cancel each other out when you play them. more often than not, he will dominate. he will always score solidly.

no eye deer

OK, I've succumbed to all the pressure. God jr is in! Been trying to avoid it but you mob have worn me down :P Thats bad luck for all you Cats fans, because knowing my luck, he will end up with a LTI in round one! ;D

no eye deer

Any thoughts on my latest effort???  (See above)

Big_Cox14

I think you should downgrade wonaemerri to Rockliff as wona is injured & rockliff will more than likely play round 1. This also gives you an extra $68,700 to play with upgrades. Getting Ablett Jnr was a wise move and he is also captain material for this game. I personally think that you need to upgrade one of your mid priced backman to get another premium (e.g S Fisher, H Shaw, S Hurn) to give your team a little more balance. Overall I give your side a 7/10. Good luck!