Main Menu

Who is in the best 22 now??

Started by Capper, July 22, 2013, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Here is the thread that Mailman started at the begining of the year
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-07-21/talking-points-swans-v-eagles

We have now seen the likes of Tippett, Cutlet, Cunners, BJack, XR, TMitchell and Rampe come into the team that won the grandfinal last year, along with that, Goodes, LRT, Jetta, Shaw, Rohan, Morton are still to come back in to the team.

But who keeps there spot??

Let me know who do you think is in the Swans best 22 IF everyone is fit and ready to go

Capper

Best 22

B - Shaw, Richards, Smith
HB - McVeigh, Grundy, AJ
C - Malceski, ROK, Hannebery
HF - Jetta, Tippett, Bird
F - Goodes, S.Reid, McGlynn
R - Mummy, JPK, KJack
Int - Pyke, TMitchell, Parker, Bolton

EMG: Rohan, Rampe, Cunners

Bench
B - Rampe, Everitt, Armstrong, Brown, Marsh, Dick
M - Cunners, Towers, Biggs, Lloyd, Robinson
R - Naismith
F - White, Cutlet, BJack, Morton, Membrey, Towers
Tall util - LRT, Lockyer

Since AJ is out Rampe goes in to the back 6 but now having seen Rampe play i think that if AJ plays Rampe does as well, but i dont know who misses.

I also dont see LRT making it in to the side unless we need another tall back (his time up front has ended when Tippett arrived and with the way Pyke is playing)

Bolton misses out i think just in favour of Mitchell, but its hard to not put a Swans team together with out Bolton in it.

stew42

I'd probably try to get Rohan in there....

Although I'm not sure if he's being overhyped? I know he's a jet  8)

KoopKicka

Capper

Samm79

Agree with you on most of that Tabs, maybe S Reid out, Pyke into the starting 18, Rohan to bench. Mindful if being too tall. Really like how Rampe has developed, rarely beaten in one on ones in the past couple of months.

Toga

What about Lamby? Does he come into calculations anywhere?

stew42

Yeah, Lamby (Cutlet) is a depth player. He's been great, but Reid, McGlynn and maybe Rohan and Goodes fill those fwd spots before him.

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on July 30, 2013, 10:11:31 AM
Yeah, Lamby (Cutlet) is a depth player. He's been great, but Reid, McGlynn and maybe Rohan and Goodes fill those fwd spots before him.
yeah agree, if we need a tall forward, The Crows reject White comes in, if we need a smaller crumbing forward then Cutlet comes in

Toga

Ahk no worries - just wanted to know where he sat in the scheme of things! Cheers guys :)