Which team is better....PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!!!PLEASEPLEASE

Started by X, March 07, 2010, 02:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Please Rate... Which Team is better?

TEAM 1
B: B.Goddard, C.Enright, L.Hodge, C.Brown, T. Kennelly, L.Greenwood, M.Maguire  (J.Trengove, A.Silvagni)

M: G. Ablett, J.Selwood, J.Watson, {S. Burgoyne, R.Palmer} i know, big risk., D. Martin   (J.Trengove, L.Jetta)

R: D.Jolly, N.Naitanui    (R.Warnock, B.McCauley)

F: N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, S.Johnson, L.Franklin, K.Tippett, P.Medhurst   (T. Dennis-Lane, J.Podsiadly)

TEAM 2
B: B.Goddard, C.Enright, L.Hodge, H.OBrien, T.Kennelly, L.Greenwood, R.Schoenmakers. (M.Maguire,B.Nason)

M: G.Ablett, J.Selwood, J.Watson, J,Trengove, D.Martin, B.Cunnington (M.Banner, L.Shuey)

R: D.Jolly, N.Naitanui (R.Warnock,N.Vardy)

F:N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, S.Higgins, L.Franklin, M.leCras,P.Medhurst, P.Dangerfield  (J.Watts, T.Rockliff)

Bs Flyers

Both look pretty damn good - I would choose the second team because of the risky midfielders in the first.  However, not sure on the game time of Cunnington or the scores of Trengrove - could add some of the cheaper rookies and free up 100k - but just my opinion.  Not sure on LeCras mat be locked more into the forwards but will probably be more consistent than Tippett.  Probably 8-8.5/10

hawk_88

First team is body length in front I think. Only change I would make is downgrade Burgoyne for a rookie and use the spare cash to upgrade, jolly, johnson or both.

alman

First team has more depth and much prefer.

As hawk said lose Burgoyne (injured and will miss first 3-5 rounds) - rookie would free up cash.

Sevie J and Franklin are riskie business - prefer likes of Hall and Gia or even Dangerfield and Brown..

Solid keepers - 8/10

hawk_88

Quote from: alman on March 07, 2010, 05:03:20 AM
First team has more depth and much prefer.

As hawk said lose Burgoyne (injured and will miss first 3-5 rounds) - rookie would free up cash.

Sevie J and Franklin are riskie business - prefer likes of Hall and Gia or even Dangerfield and Brown..

Solid keepers - 8/10

I would say Hall is much more of a risk that Franklin. That being said there is nothing wrong with risk. If you want to do well you have to take risks. There is no certainty in this game, however the greater the risk the greater the reward, or fall. A good portion of this game comes down to luck. The trick is to make educated risks and in doing so, reduce the amount of luck you rely on.

RICHOO

dmac0712

id go frst team, but same thinking on the midfield.. lose burgyone..

my thinking is..

1. burgyone + palmer = around 680k.. , 680 in the mid gets you on rookie (100-130k) and oe preimum (570-600k)

or, if you really want palmer..

2. downgrade one of pav/buddy/stevie j, whoever your least certain on, and use that money to upgrade borgyone