The team to beat - Please rate & advise

Started by Cashman, March 07, 2010, 10:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cashman

If you have suggestions please advise. Done really well last year. $38,500 left

Backs
Goddard B, Shaw H, Newman C, Kennelly T, Ladson R, Greenwood L, Magurie M (Sheppard B, Davis P)

Mids
Ablett G, Pavlich, Hodge, Ball  L, Trengove J, Martin D,  (Shuey L, Bastinac R)

Rucks
Jolly D, Tippett K (Warnock R, Roughead J)

Fwds
Riewoldt N, Didak A, Brown J, Franklin L, Ziebell J , Medhurst P, Ballantyne H (Lobbe M , Podsiadly J)

Bs Flyers

A different looking team but has a lot of great players and should be able to cover injuries with the many mpps.  If it was me I'd have Enright instead of Newman.  Hodge and Pavlich would probably be better in the back or  forward lines but should still score well and allow you a lot of flexibility with the mpp rule.  Not convinced on Didak and Brown but if they come good could be good uniques others are avoiding.

CFC 1979

Interesting with Pav + Hodge in centre Mid + Foward coverage

Definately look at upgrading that ruck to Sandi or M Clark or slot them in straight away

Cashman

Thanks for the feed back guys. I will consider Enright for sure.

Any suggestions if i put Pav forward & Hodge back what I can do to this side to make stronger. Or you think it will be just as good the way it is.

With the rucks for now happy with the two I got.

Bs Flyers

If Pav went forward un place of Didak / Brown you have your choice of mids from 590 down plenty of options and I think better than Didak.  There are also a lot of really high potential mids around or just under 500k you could get instead of Shaw (if drop Hodgw back)  but not sure if this will be greatly advantageous.

Any chance you could comment on mine? It's called Feedback Please