Main Menu

Your club's guide to list management

Started by LF, July 03, 2013, 03:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-03/your-clubs-list-management-guide

Interesting read as to who your club should trade,recruit or retire

Totally agree with what they said about the Eagles who should go even tho I feel very sorry for Nicoski

Ringo

Doesn't say for Brisbane coach has to go.

polec and Karnezis obvious trade bait but McKeever is one that would be hard to place shocking disposal at the moment.

Nige

I agree in that Richmond need another ruck. McBean has more development to do but should be good for the future. Derickx should surely be culled, maybe Todd Elton too... Would like to see either Dawson Simpson or Daniel Currie in yellow and black though. Don't rate Gorringe or Longer so I hope they come as the article suggests.

I agree with the Guan and Robbie being at the crossroads, I think it was Toga who said that should Nahas not be in the best 22 for the club he would likely move, which I agree with.

I hope Sam Lonergan goes, didn't impress and rather Biscuits play the role for us. I really hope Ricky Petterd stays though, even as a forward if he can't fit back in to our backline. I'm a fan of Benny Griffiths, but I could see him potentially looking elsewhere since he can hardly land a game. I think Matt White will stay with us, but will experience a similar sort of year to the one he has so far if he does stay.

Capper

QuoteHarry Cunningham, who made his one and only senior appearance in round one, 2012, appears to have slipped down the pecking order, but he is still progressing well at a club boasting significant depth

Surely James would know that Cunners did his knee and is only slowly coming back now, although i think Lamb is ahead of cunners now

Master Q

Re: Carlton

Key forward is obvious. Doubt we'll land Buddy but if we do that'll be really, really, massive. Same goes for Tom Boyd, although I think he is a little more likely. Not a fan of Gumby and Crameri isn't exactly a 'tall'. We already have so many half forward type players.

I've been saying since Round 1 that Mick isn't a fan of Duigan and I think it is a sure thing that he'll be leaving. Think Laidler will stay though. Like both of them. Joseph is useless and I'd happily see him go.

We've finally solved our ruck dilemma. Hampson is dominant when he plays despite all the clangers he makes. Warnock is meh but may as well keep him. Unless Rowe and Casboult quickly improve.

Vinny

Quote from: Master Q on July 09, 2013, 01:07:38 AM
Re: Carlton

Key forward is obvious. Doubt we'll land Buddy but if we do that'll be really, really, massive. Same goes for Tom Boyd, although I think he is a little more likely. Not a fan of Gumby and Crameri isn't exactly a 'tall'. We already have so many half forward type players.

I've been saying since Round 1 that Mick isn't a fan of Duigan and I think it is a sure thing that he'll be leaving. Think Laidler will stay though. Like both of them. Joseph is useless and I'd happily see him go.

We've finally solved our ruck dilemma. Hampson is dominant when he plays despite all the clangers he makes. Warnock is meh but may as well keep him. Unless Rowe and Casboult quickly improve.

I really like the look of Levi. I think with a couple more pre-seasons he can be very handy for us.

Also reckon Kreuzer deserves more credit than so-so form :P

Buddy would be great - I think his form would turn around if he started fresh at a new club. Probably GWS tho !

EZA100

Quote from: NigeyS on July 03, 2013, 04:27:46 PM
I agree in that Richmond need another ruck. McBean has more development to do but should be good for the future. Derickx should surely be culled, maybe Todd Elton too... Would like to see either Dawson Simpson or Daniel Currie in yellow and black though. Don't rate Gorringe or Longer so I hope they come as the article suggests.

I agree with the Guan and Robbie being at the crossroads, I think it was Toga who said that should Nahas not be in the best 22 for the club he would likely move, which I agree with.

I hope Sam Lonergan goes, didn't impress and rather Biscuits play the role for us. I really hope Ricky Petterd stays though, even as a forward if he can't fit back in to our backline. I'm a fan of Benny Griffiths, but I could see him potentially looking elsewhere since he can hardly land a game. I think Matt White will stay with us, but will experience a similar sort of year to the one he has so far if he does stay.
Griffiths has been really unlucky with injuries though throughout his career and did you see him debut against Fremantle, he killed it. But his potential has been wasted playing in the back line.