Main Menu

Team of The Century Print

Started by tst99, March 08, 2013, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tst99

I have just found a Collingwood Team of The Century print while cleaning out a cupboard in the house I bought a few years ago.  I know the print is probably worth something, but I just want to know what the general consensus is on it's worth.  There is no certificate of authenticity and I don't know the edition number (as I am writing this at work and the print is at home). The print is in excellent condition and is in a postage tube.

Any ideas??

Thanks guys.

The_Captain

Quote from: tst99 on March 08, 2013, 03:17:16 PM
I have just found a Collingwood Team of The Century print while cleaning out a cupboard in the house I bought a few years ago.  I know the print is probably worth something, but I just want to know what the general consensus is on it's worth.  There is no certificate of authenticity and I don't know the edition number (as I am writing this at work and the print is at home). The print is in excellent condition and is in a postage tube.

Any ideas??

Thanks guys.

50c-1$.

duncan80

G'day mate,

I would think $100 or so as it is unframed. I doubt you would recover the cost of framing it though as sadly, idiots have reprinted it that many times and got certain members of the team to sign it to make sub sets eg Buckley & Thompson (Brownlow Medallist's), Shaw & Buckley (Norm Smith). There are that many out there signed that unsigned wouldn't be worth much I would think except to a die hard Pies supporter who would give you a price of "priceless".