my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard

Started by hespey, March 06, 2010, 02:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hespey

after much deliberation, and pending any injuries, slumps in form, or massive improvements in form, this is my supercoach for 2010.

i believe my backs will be set in stone for the year, as well as rucks.

midfield rookies will be sold two at a time and upgraded for flailing, but gun midfielders, and swapped for other aspiring midfielders.

the best performing foward rookie will keep his spot. the other two will be consolidated, once their prices have peaked, for a flailing, gun forward, and they will be swapped for other aspiring forwards.

salary left.. negligible

1. Enright
2. Fisher
3. Hodge
4. Gilbee
5. Kennelly
6. Malceski
7. Hunt
23. Maguire
24. Davis

8. Ablett  :-*
9. Mitchell
10. Vince,
11. McVeigh
12. Martin
13. Barlow
25. Shuey
26. Banner

14. Sandilands
15. Tippett
27. Skipper
28. Roughead

16. Riewoldt
17. O'Keefe
18. Pavlich
19. Higgins
20. Hall
21. Ballantyne
22. Rohan
29. Rockliff
30. Podsiadly

thoughts? concerns? inside info? flowering hate it? logging into heraldsun to carbon copy it?

all feedback welcome..   :D

kazam

i dont mind putting my team on here, as if someone copies it, theyll only have the same team for one or two weeks into the season, maybe 3 or 4, because everyone will make different trades... very similar to my set up, stength wise, and some similar players. i'd rate it about 8.5/10, similar to what u gave mine (8/10) but then i made changes you liked.... just make sure Rohan will be a definite starter, but then again you've got rockliff to cover him, one or the other should be playing. Hopefully Hall doesnt have a 'brain snap' haha. Just be careful about Kennelly and Malceski, who could be playing a similar role, maybe put Maguire on the field, and trade either of those for a 100k rookie, make 150-220k for ur salary.

hespey

thanks for the feedback dude.

i hear ya re. kennelly and malceski. but these two will both go up 100k within the first month. i could downgrade one to say, waters, who might be the only player under them in value that will play 22 round. he doesn't score well though. maguire will be a key position, not a rebounding defender. not much room for him in brissy defence, but even if he does play, wont score enough to be on the field. i got him as a CC.

i got everything crossed for hall. he could be one of the biggest pay offs in all players. as long as he doesnt get injured/suspended, i will be very happy with having him on my team. it was between him and franklin, and his price tag/competition in forward line/delivery from mid won me over.

rohan seems like a good pick. i think he might hold down chf, with bradshaw at full. goodes will roam at chf and when he does rohan will push up the field if swans are losing, or closer to goal if they are winning. rockliff has impressed, so they may compete for 7 fwd spot.

Bs Flyers

I like the overall team as well and  I have a similar backs set up with Kennelly and Malcheski as my 5th and 6th back and Maguire on the bench with exactly the same thoughts.