First team for 2010

Started by sobeyyy, March 05, 2010, 11:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sobeyyy

This is my first team 4 the year. What do people think?

D: Goddard, Lake, Hodge, Waite, Kennelly, Hunt, Maguire (Talia, Sheppard)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Vince, Burgoyne, Trengrove, Martin (Moles, M.Barlow)
R: Clark, Naitanui (Roughead, Lobbe)
F: Riewoldt, Fevola, Franklin, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Podsiadly)

Ive got 281,000 in the bank, not sure no bernie vince bit injuried at the moment. Are there any good back rookies, bound 2 play?
Anything will help, Thanks

Sams-Town

Doesnt look too bad mate. You realise with Nait in the ruck strictly speaking you are starting 5 rookies on the field. Nait is still officialy a rookie by the term hence why he is still eligible for rising star this year. You got a got spread of premiums all over the ground I dont really have a problem with any of them except Waite may be a slow starter learning to trust his knee again. Medhurst dont know you could get a FWD midfielder for his price. Trengove not sure maybe use some of that cash to upgrade him to Masten or Dangerfield making it 3 rookies and Nait an experienced rookie on the field. In answer to you question Schoenmakers might be a safer bet for a wee bit more cash as a younger rookie type player in the backline. Just to verify I class a rookie thats played under 12 -15 games and a green rookie who has played none at season level thats just my grading system.