I need help :( Badly

Started by mrpwp, May 27, 2013, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpwp

Backs: Goddard, Hanley, Goodes, Vlustain, Laird, Thurlow (Pittard, Wright)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Swallow, McVeigh, Kennedy, Omeara, Lonergan (Evans, Duryea)
Rucks: Cox, Goldstein (Daw, Gawn)
Forwards: Martin, ROckliff, Kennedy J, Franklin, Johnson, Dwyer (macaffer, Mayes)
Cash: 309K

specky92

Firstly I'd look at getting in a premium defender for Pittard, For one of Heppell, Ibbotson or Hibberd. Also is that JPK or Bennedy?

Disco DB

GoldDigger

If his name's Kennedy, keep him.

mrpwp

Damn ... JPK is a gun ... but i dont think i can keep copping 60 from him when there are better options out there

Azzas Dockers

Quote from: mrpwp on May 27, 2013, 06:47:39 PM
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Swallow, McVeigh, Kennedy, Omeara, Lonergan (Evans, Duryea)
Forwards: Martin, ROckliff, Kennedy J, Franklin, Johnson, Dwyer (macaffer, Mayes)

Ellis for Pittard, you can bring in Heppell, Gibbs, Hibberd later due to the round 13 bye.

The other trade is Lonergan for Mitchell - who is a must have this week.

Next week Dwyer to Danniher, and Evans\Duryea to Boyd\Michell\Delidio etc

Backs: Goddard, Hanley, Goodes, Vlustain, Ellis , Thurlow (Laird, Wright)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Swallow, McVeigh, Kennedy, Omeara, Boyd(Evans, Mitchell)
Forwards: Martin, ROckliff, Kennedy J, Franklin, Johnson, macaffer (Danniher , Mayes)

Then you need a 6th premium defender and then a 6th premium forward in that order.
Then you have a full team of premiums, you can start upgrading some of the players to uber premiums.

Y

disco1992

Quote from: Azzas Dockers on June 19, 2013, 10:21:37 AM
Quote from: mrpwp on May 27, 2013, 06:47:39 PM

Ellis for Pittard, you can bring in Heppell, Gibbs, Hibberd later due to the round 13 bye.

The other trade is Lonergan for Mitchell - who is a must have this week.

Next week Dwyer to Danniher, and Evans\Duryea to Boyd\Michell\Delidio etc

Backs: Goddard, Hanley, Goodes, Vlustain, Ellis , Thurlow (Laird, Wright)
Mids: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Swallow, McVeigh, Kennedy, Omeara, Boyd(Evans, Mitchell)
Forwards: Martin, ROckliff, Kennedy J, Franklin, Johnson, macaffer (Danniher , Mayes)

Then you need a 6th premium defender and then a 6th premium forward in that order.
Then you have a full team of premiums, you can start upgrading some of the players to uber premiums.

Y

That was his round 10 team not this weeks