THE QUESTION... Is my team done?

Started by petefisker, June 23, 2013, 10:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefisker

Thoughts boys?

I have $140K in the bank and 9 Trades left.
I see NO REASON to 'waste a trade' going Goodes or Terlich to ibbotson.. heppell.. hanley..birchall etc who are just inconsistent.
Perfect mid-bench cover and at least 1 playing bencher in all other spots.

So in saying that, is my team done?  :P

fever

no, because.... wait for it...... goodes and terlich arent premos!

Jackross10

I like it mate. Would probably go terlich - Birchall or Hanley though

kilbluff1985

it's very nice mate but yeah i'd only want one of Terlich and Goodes on the field

btw have you seen Brisbane's run home? Hanley is such a steal at 435k cant do much worse then Goodes for 35k it's worth a risk

_wato

Uh I do see a reason mate, as Goodes and Terlich averaging 88 and 75 respectively and those blokes you're talking about are averaging between 95-100 so in that case you're missing out on 25-35 points each gam and for two upgrades you could fit it in for under $100,000.
Heppell isn't inconsistent either mate, hasn't dropped below 73 all year. Ibbo is in great form, great run home.
Hanley has had two stinkers, the rest he's gunned it.
And I see Griffen as a must, so either Priddis or Mitchell will have to give way for him soon.

So in answer to your question. No your team isn't done yet, sorry mate,

lukebomber

I know you just said you don't to 'upgrade' goodes/terlich but trust me you should look at trading at east 1 of the two, especially seeing as you have cash and trades, but i'd take any of those premiums youjust listed over terlich and a trade in hand, but apart from that the team looks solid, maybe to trading premiums  that are averaging 90's to premiums of the 100+ category, eg. rocky to nic nat?

specky92

kilbluff1985

and btw with that many trades left you could try and get in and extra premo or 2 by finals and use emergency loophole etc

Big Mac

Nice team but I would definitely go Terlich to Heppell. He's averaging 97 and his lowest score has been 73, which is great for a defender. Others have suggested Hanley but I would hold off on him for a little bit. I'd want to make sure Voss actually plays him in the backline first.

petefisker

Yeah cool - just wanted peoples opinions before doing sideways trades.
I just laugh at hanleys forward time and birchalls shockers etc. so i dont want them.
Ive got the money to bring in heppell or ibbotson etc but trying to see the benefit, but you guys all think i should bring in a heppell/ibottson for those 2 even though they could score less or just get me a 'possible' extra 10 points a game. But you all have spoken haha. Nah not bringing in NicNat, got a got feeling NicNat's gona do his knee again shortly.
Priddes to Griffin/Swan.. hmm maybe. But ive done 3 sideways trades this year and all have burned me.
Yes i know the difference betwen elite and premos  :P
Will see how they go, swan and grif have only just come good, so will keep an eye.
Cheers guys i'll bring one in.  8)

poolboybob

Naitanui is averaging like 120 if you take out his sub game. I'd like to have him in the FWD line in place of Martin or Rockliff.