2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 2

abdiabd

Enright Fisher Hodge Malceski  Hunt Greenwood Sheppard Shaw, Silvagni

Ablett, Montagna Swan,  Griffen Trengove Martin, Moles,Riley

Clark Tippett, Lobbe,  Prato,  

Riewoldt  Pavlich Porplyzia,Waite,Hall Dangerfield Ziebell, Rockliff Dawson,

thatguy

that looks a slightly unbalanced side mate.

your bench cover is no good, 6 of the 8 will struggle to get a game in round one and you will be burning trades early.  it looks like you have just tried to grab rookies to fill the spots, which wont really work

abdiabd

Quote from: thatguy on March 07, 2010, 03:09:58 AM
that looks a slightly unbalanced side mate.

your bench cover is no good, 6 of the 8 will struggle to get a game in round one and you will be burning trades early.  it looks like you have just tried to grab rookies to fill the spots, which wont really work

Who should i put in then

hawk_88

I am always hesitant to tell people who they should pick, especially in regards to rookies. Your best bet is to do a little research. If you don't know where to start, look at the popularity charts (http://www.fanfooty.com.au/exteam/dreampop.php) as a starting point. Look for things like where they would fit in their team (i.e. if they are a midfielder, does their team have a open spot in the midfield), performance at draft camp, preseason and intraclub matches.

Your rookies aren't terrible, but there are a few I wouldn't go for. Look into each player.

What I will tell you though is how I would, based on this years talent pool, structure my rookies.

Backline - 2 rookies on the bench, wouldn't start with one, not enough talent that will be getting a game round 1.

Midfield - 4 rookies, 2 starting 2 on the bench. A lot of midfield talent this year. I wouldn't, although a lot of people are, play 5, too much risk.

Ruck - Don't spend more than 250 - 300k. 1 rookie and one low priced that will probably play 15 games in the year. This is part of the hope to hell your premium rucks don't get injured tactic.

Forward - 3 rookies if and only if you are certain the 1 starting will play round 1 and pretty much be in their sides best 22. Not a lot of talent this year, but there is enough to fill the 3 spots if you do your homework.