Which trades? -Bellchambers, -Rowe, -O'Meara? Time to put the cow to pasture?

Started by RookieDTer, June 10, 2013, 09:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RookieDTer

Howdy,

Current team is:
Goddard, Heppel, Hartlett, Gibbs, Goodes, Vlaustin (Thurlow, Frost)
Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Swan, Dangerfield, Delidio, Stanton, O'Meara (Crouch, Mitchell)
Bellchambers, Ryder (Hannath, Rowe)
Walker, Westhoff, Cloke, Rockliff, Monfries, Franklin (Staker, Neade).

Thinking O'Meara to Boak (esp. since he has GWS this round)
Thinking Bellchambers to Minson, as he is the highest averaging ruck and would be a nice upgrade.
Thinking Rowe to Nicholls for a little bit more cash.

Will give me fantastic Round 12 coverage.... and getting Boak, Nicholls and Minson will increase my Round 13 players on the field by 2.... which is nice.

Means I only have 6 trades left.... so will likely save them for the finals (undefeated thus far.... but could certainly lose Round 13)

I have $143k before trades or $21.4k after these three proposed trades.

Makes my weakest defender average Hartlett at 90, weakest mid is STANTON at 99, weakest Ruck is Ryder at 92.... and weakest forwrad is... Franklin at 89...

no eye deer

Post deleted due to too much beer! Will look again tomorrow!

RookieDTer

tor01doc

A few to get after their byes...

Hanley
Birchall
Shaw

Griffen
Cotchin

Minson

Cox
NicNat
SJ

Gee you have a lot of round 13 players.

Minson this week for Bellchambers makes a lot of sense.

Nicholls will make money but is another round 13 guy and will you be trading him out later to make the money? If not, maybe let him slide.

Rowe and his DPP will be handy when you get a big Eagle and with Ryder too.

Have a look at O'Meara to Hrovat this week to help free up round 13.

Frost needs to go.

Can you afford Frost, O'Meara and Belly to Minson, Hrovat and Birchall?

no eye deer

The Doc beat me to it. Pretty much agree with what he said. Maybe throw Roughy into the mix if you want bye cover and DPP with Rowe if required. Get Minson.

ubeaut

Yeah Birchall or Hanley. Maybe keep rowe for DPP? Get Hvorat if named.

RookieDTer

Thanks team, I'll definitely get Minson in and have a re-think. I think you are right in that if I have Ryder and Minson, no point getting Nicholls in... especially since I would only have 6 trades left so would probably never get rid of Nicholls.

Hmmm, I need cash to do those trades... might see if I can go -Crouch to +Hrovat, giving me an extra Round 13 player.

Birchall or Hanley (esp. Birchall) would be nice, but too expensive this week unfortunately.

So, would be:
-Bellchambers +Minson
-Crouch +Hrovat
-O'Meara +Boak.

Giving me 22 players + Mid and Fwd and maybe Ruck emergencies +possibly defence emergency in Round 12
and 15 + Hannath + 3 trades for Round 13.... not bad.

RookieDTer

Yea, with Crouch not being named this week, definitely going Crouch to Hrovat!