Bartel might miss?!

Started by Jazzoskies, June 19, 2013, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Quote from: glynman on June 19, 2013, 05:08:04 PM
Quote from: henry on June 19, 2013, 05:07:22 PM
Is going to mean I have a donut ffs, unless both viney and thurlow play. He's going to miss with jet lag lol, obviously premeditated. I knew geelong was going to rest, but why did it have to be a round when I've already got 12 other players out!

Viney is listed as 3 weeks.
Yeah, flowering annoying as I've kept him all this time as they said he should play after the bye ffs. Now stuck with only 17 on the field  >:(

fertalong

I guess it's better to find out now so we can plan around it instead of being a late withdrawl.
I think anyone who gets 18 on the park this week is doing well. Personally I've got 17 after trades because evans went down.

rider

Quote from: Mr.Craig on June 19, 2013, 01:55:06 PM
As soon as I heard he was off the the U.S I knew it would be trouble. Should have just hung out with SJ in Daylesford. :P

Tbh it stinks of a premeditated plan for him to have a few weeks off.

This worries me too though, first concussion... then a trip to daylesford, he might be a late withdrawal too.

glynman

Quote from: fertalong on June 19, 2013, 05:26:12 PM
I guess it's better to find out now so we can plan around it instead of being a late withdrawl.
I think anyone who gets 18 on the park this week is doing well. Personally I've got 17 after trades because evans went down.

Yeh same (unless Pittard plays, then I'd have 18). Also relying on SJ, Buddy, JJK, Blicavs and Staker to play ::)

Money

Last game on the Sunday as well  :-[ If hes named I smell a late withdrawl

T Dog

What???..has he got some sort of sleep disorder?