Josh Kennedy wce

Started by Redbaron, May 12, 2013, 09:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbaron

Likely to price freeze now up fwd. I know he has round 12 bye but is it time to cut him I want to get Thomas who I missed due to other issues. I can upgrade a rookie ... When should Kennedy go?

specky92

Round 11 most likely for me

Footyrulz

averaging 100, hes a keeper, dont trade!!!

doogz

Quote from: Footyrulz on May 12, 2013, 09:21:04 PM
averaging 100, hes a keeper, dont trade!!!

I dont think he is a keeper.  Would rather stevie J, rockliff or Nic Nat. 

HotTiges

alot of fwds sharing points in the WC fwd line.. Darling, NicNat, JKK, Cox, Le Cras.. so i think JKK is getting close to goodbye.. although he can wait a little bit

kilbluff1985

trade him after round 11 to someone who had there bye in round 11

doogz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 12, 2013, 09:44:23 PM
That is my plan for shuey.  Shuey to cotch.

Colty

Quote from: doogz on May 12, 2013, 09:45:30 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 12, 2013, 09:44:23 PM
That is my plan for shuey.  Shuey to cotch.
Shuey is a keeper, once Nic Nat is full time ruck and kerr, Masten come back and a few others get back to full fitness Shuey will reap the benefits!

Frozensage

waiting for nic nat to come down to 500k and then do the swap!

Dayze

Jjk has been great. Made tonnes of money at a time where there weren't many reliable forwards to start the season.  Hopefully he doesn't bleed any cash and like these boys have said ditch during the byes. Not a keeper. No KPF will finish in the top 8 forwards

As far as shuey, as I've said in other threads, he's not a keeper. He just can't handle a tag. As an eagles supporter, other than Kerr we just don't have a dominant classy midfielder. Shuey is our most damaging outside midfielder and the poor kid cannot handle the attention. Shuey will average exactly what he averaged last year. 70 with a tag. 120 without one.

Noz

Surely would have to wait until his bye to get rid of him has a decent run up until then

Kangaroos next week, Might have to try and kick a bag on Thompson which is proving one of the toughest jobs on football
Than has the Giants which i can see him kicking a bag
Than Richmond
Than Saint Kilda

sammy123

getting nic nat after there bye