Shane tuck

Started by starz, May 10, 2013, 11:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starz

I'm not thinking of picking him this week. But next week he will be dirt cheap. What's the go with his scores this year is he just in bad form. One thing that has me licking my lips Is the fact that he plays the dees next week at the mcg where he had 150 on them last year. This sort of decision could make or break your season but thought I'd throw it out there.

Adamant

At 440k, he is very underpriced for what he's capable of, and should have another massive price drop with a 160 B/E.

But scores of 85, 58, 73 and 39 (sub affected) don't feel me with much confidence at all. Not sure why he's been so average, but I wouldn't look at him unless he shows something. If he can ton up this week, then mabye risk him if you have no other areas need fixing. He's a proven jet and could just be having a slow start.

Priddis is a much better option at pretty much the same price (taking into account Tucky's price drop) next week though. Would definitely get him in over Tuck at this stage.

powersuperkents

Avoid Tuck I even said at the beginning of this year he wouldn't do it again. He's too old and I had him in 2010 and I thought he was great then and he turned out bad. Those that jumped on him last year were extremely lucky but in my opinion he is only worth it at the 200-320k price tag. Luckily no one started him this season :)