Time for a rest?

Started by TeeJay, May 12, 2013, 12:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeJay

The wheels have come off at Port Adelaide and the gloss is rubbing off the kids and new found form players.

The SC relevant ones are probably Neade, Wines, Heath and Stevenson and they have all hit a bit of a wall and are all gonna struggle to reach their b/e this week.

I think its time for a rest for some of them.
They play Carlton at Etihad next week and I would predict they will get smacked.

Does anyone think they will rest some of these blokes? Any port supporters?
Cant downgrade/upgrade them all at once obviously.
Heath was subbed off, Stevenson has already been on the verge of being dropped, Neade and Wines looked tired and had no influence against the tigers.

Which do you think are the most important to move on this week? and who are you replacing them with?

Slashers

Time for all of them to go.
I decided it was time for Wines before this round as his scores over the last 3 rounds had been slowly declining, indicating he is tiring. So luckily traded him to Vlastuin. Unfortunately you have missed the Vlastrain (unless you already got him for someone else). But another player worth looking at for Wines this week would be Lonergan. Just see how he goes tomorrow.
Not sure who to go for in DEF/FWD for Neade, Heath or Stevenson?!? Justin Clarke if you don't mind 1 price increase? Or Staker could be our saviour soon as he can go to either position ;D

HotTiges

Have neade wines Stevo and Hartlett.def lookin at offloading neade and Stevo.has wines got 1 more week in him? Not sure.tough week for sc.suppose I could bench Stevo and hope goodes and Gibbs come straight back in

Footyrulz

i dumped heath and neade a few weeks, will be trading stevenson this week.

may have to keep wines for now as hes on my field, hopefully he can bounce back.

Ramus

I traded Wines and Stevenson for Vlastuin and Bartel this week, but still had to cop the crap scores from Neade and Heath. Made harder to swallow with Dwyer scoring 99 and Kommer's 72 both on the pine. I somehow manage to pick the wrong rooks every week, I think I need to start doing the exact opposite of what I think is right!

I reckon I will look to move Neade and Heath on this week, not sure who for just yet. Goodes should return and hopefully Cotchin comes back in.

woofy

Easy trades this week bar any surprises. I expect cotchin and Goodes to come back into the side and will leave Stevenson a week before his gone for Birchall. This week will be Neade and wines out for Lonergan and Priddis.

muzza3465

traded him this week for  sj but still neade, hart, monfries to worry about