In for Grimes

Started by Alka, May 07, 2013, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pommyadam

Quote from: Alka on May 07, 2013, 04:18:50 PM
Wines I want to cash in on while he's at his peak.
Wines won't drop that much this week, he's basically peaked, but regular 75s will keep his price stable

i mean, long term it's best to upgrade, but he's not exactly going to bleed cash

Ricochet

I'd jump on Hanley mate. Has really developed and lifted his game to another level.

Alka

Quote from: hardnut on May 08, 2013, 09:32:10 AM
Hanley is a fair price and is tearing it up. I have both Hep-D and Hanley and you can't go wrong with either really.
I personally think everyone needs to take a deep breath on Daisy and I'll pay a bit more for a sure thing. Not sure one game racking up loose ball should have everyone lining up just yet.

Take out Daisy's subbed game last year and he averaged 96.9. Backed up by a 95.2 avg in 2010, and 102.9 in 2011.
Surely he's an absolute shoe in for the top 6 forwards with those numbers? That said, I've probably been convinced to wait on him.

I'm surprised Hanley gets more love than Heppell! I'm probably leaning towards Hep though.
Hanley had a decent year last year, but was prone to go missing, scoring 43 and under 3 times, and a few 50s and 60s. What's the guarantee it won't happen this year? Heppell just seems a lot safer.

Cheers for all advice so far by the way.

Adamant

I don't have Heppell, but would definitely take him over Hanley. Way more consistent and safer.

Planning to bring him in soon.