Heath Shaw or Pearce Hanley?

Started by KingJB, May 06, 2013, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJB

Iv ready got Daisy this week I'm thinking of going Heath or Stevenson to Either Shaw or Hanley!
Then next week downgrade Dwyer to Lonergan and Moloney to Watto!
I think that will work best for my team with Watson ready to drop. My other option if Gibbs is named is to down grade Dwyer this week and then get Watson and Hanley next week.
My team is
Def: Goddard, Birchall, Gibbs, Helpell, Terlich, Heath, (Stevenson,Saunders)

Mids: Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, StevieJ, Moloney, Omeara, M.Jones (Dwyer,Evans)

Ruck: Cox, Leuy (Currie,Bliv)

Fwd: Rocky, Daisy, Kennedy, Zorko, Bartell, Mayes (Macaffer,Rowe)

chaosAD

Heath Shaw for big ceiling, Pearce for consistency!

Adamant

Both are very inconsistent, but Heath Shaw is the worst of the two. The guy is a human Yo-yo.

Hanley at least looks to have improved on his consistency and should finish with a higher average IMO.

ShaynoB

Hanley!

Shaw on my big X list!!!

callum111

Stick with heater and take the good with the bad will give you more 100s

Alka

I've been through the Heater rollercoaster and have vowed to never get back on.
If you enjoy screaming at your tv/monitor/phone every other week when he goes completely missing for whatever reason, go for it.

Otherwise Hanley all the way.

specky92

Shaw represents better value but if you want Hanley wait a few weeks

me

both are rollercoasters lol, look at hanley last year 100s and 30s

Ricochet

Hanley has taken his game to the next level, get on him mate

powersuperkents

I had the same predicament. Went Hanley and it just feels right. The guy is a gun and if you look at his scores last year and compare them to this year he is playing a whole new game. Could possibly manage a 95+ average :). Just trade him into your team and then reverse trade to put Shaw in and see who looks better in your line up. Hanley so far looks like a superstar. Shaw could make a great B6 but I don't think I'll be able to find room for him