Josh Saunders

Started by steve99, May 02, 2013, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve99

Anyone know anything about him?
How's his JS, is he keeping someone out or covering an injury etc?

I'm going Gibbs > Hartlett and am toying between getting him in for Pittard to avoid the 0, over my preferred option which is to go Blicavs > Gawn for the cash grab.

If Saunders is the sub I will probably skip him and take the 0.

Adamant

Can't split Saunders, Vlastuin and Wright!

Money

I've got him, he played 1 and a half quarters of footy for 38, including 5 tackles, I'm hoping he can keep his spot to get an alright price rise

Adamant: Vlastuin

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 02, 2013, 11:17:29 PM
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,68079.msg942092.html#msg942092

Who do you think out of Vlastuin and Saunders, Craig? Vlastuin is an extra 40k more expensive, but has better JS and probably scoring potential...

steve99

Cheers guys, I'm slightly more positive about him now.

Mitchzdream22

I can't split Saunders and j.clarke from Brisbane! Any ideas guys?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Adamant on May 02, 2013, 11:27:55 PM

Who do you think out of Vlastuin and Saunders, Craig? Vlastuin is an extra 40k more expensive, but has better JS and probably scoring potential...

I'd want to see another game before putting my neck on the line. However if they both score 60-75 this week I'm almost certain I would pick Saunders.

St Kilda barely have any injuries to speak of and it's telling that they picked Saunders again despite Ray and Ledger having strong games in the VFL. To be honest I can't see a lot of difference between him and Vlas as far as JS and scoring go so I'd rather take the cheaper guy.

But like I said, performances/vests on the weekend may change that opinion.

Money

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 02, 2013, 11:45:44 PM

I'd want to see another game before putting my neck on the line. However if they both score 60-75 this week I'm almost certain I would pick Saunders.

St Kilda barely have any injuries to speak of and it's telling that they picked Saunders again despite Ray and Ledger having strong games in the VFL. To be honest I can't see a lot of difference between him and Vlas as far as JS and scoring go so I'd rather take the cheaper guy.

At laest Saunders plays tomorrow so we can see if he gets the vest....

me

i'm going safety with vlastuin, but will have a look at this guy 2moro, don't know nuffin about him

Adamant

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 02, 2013, 11:45:44 PM

Yeah, the extra 40k or so from Saunders is very handy. If he's the sub tomorrow night though I'll take Vlas. Cheers.

steve99

Quote from: Mitchzdream22 on May 02, 2013, 11:44:27 PM
I can't split Saunders and j.clarke from Brisbane! Any ideas guys?
Saunders has DPP, not massively relevant but if he keeps his spot it could become useful re other trades.

turry17

If he gets a full game this week and gets a gig next week il be on both him and the vlas next week

Toga

I can't afford Vlastuin this week :(

So it's between Saunders (my preferred option) and Wright... Will wait on vests tonight before deciding which one is going to come in to my team... Thank god for St Kilda playing on a Friday!! :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on May 03, 2013, 10:09:07 AM
I can't afford Vlastuin this week :(

So it's between Saunders (my preferred option) and Wright... Will wait on vests tonight before deciding which one is going to come in to my team... Thank god for St Kilda playing on a Friday!! :P
I'd go Wright mate, unless he is sub of course. But at least you will get a price rise out of him this week. Where as Saunders won't give you one until next week