Previous topic - Next topic

Which option?

Zorko + Plowman to Terlich + any forward
Zorko + Plowman to Terlich + any mid
Zorko + Plowman to Terlich + Crouch, then next week Kommer to any mid
Hold Zorko and go Patton + Plowman to Terlich + Crouch
Anything else (see team below)

glynman

Backs: Gibbs, Heppell, Goddard, Goodes, Stevenson, Pittard (Heath, Plowman)
Mids: Pendlebury, Swan, Cotchin, GAJ, Moloney, Wines, O'Meara, Viney (Neade, Kommer)
Rucks: Maric, Leuenberger (Blicavs, Rowe)
Forwards: JJK, Cox, Rockliff, Buddy, Zorko, Dwyer (Caff, Patton)
Cash: $84,700

Currently leaning towards 3 or 4. 3 to maxmise cash cows and 4 because I wouldn't lose money on Zorko yet and he might turn it around (probably won't though).

Jukes

Ajax22

I like option 1 with Stevie J or Chappy. It's risky having a non playing forward bench though, you would have to hope Mayes gets a game this week and looks like playing the next as well to be a downgrade option

GoldDigger

Patton's gone for the season - surely you lose him? That's options 4 & 5 only.

You want to lose Dorko, so wouldn't you do those 2 out?

With unlimited trades this year, take the gamble on the Hoff and Sinclair. make some money, add flexibility to the choice of forward rookie playing (Rowe and Sinclair become additional options). If the Hoff doesn't pay off, take a different gamble next week?

glynman

Quote from: GoldDigger on April 15, 2013, 03:08:23 AM
Patton's gone for the season - surely you lose him? That's options 4 & 5 only.

You want to lose Dorko, so wouldn't you do those 2 out?

With unlimited trades this year, take the gamble on the Hoff and Sinclair. make some money, add flexibility to the choice of forward rookie playing (Rowe and Sinclair become additional options). If the Hoff doesn't pay off, take a different gamble next week?

I want him gone, but Plowman might be more urgent as he's in danger of not making his BE (57) and losing money, while Patton will obviously stay the same.

Definitely tempted for the Hoff and Sinclair looks good but not sure about his JS when Naitanui returns.