Main Menu

hahahahahahahaha.

Started by Ziplock, March 31, 2013, 04:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

dees still have couch too kid is a flaming superstar, must have banged the coaches wife or run over his dog not to get a game in that team.

look forward to your analysis MTTY.

my view is the obvious no brainer view - lack of effort, means a problem at the leadership/coaching/club level.

plenty of talent in he side, but the fans don't care about it being a young list who will lose lots, they care about the effort.

i feel for the players and the fans, boo's for the home side by their fans at the G is horrible - justified but not nice.

i think most people want to see the dee's get it together being our oldest footy club but it's going to take some changes i feel and i think as much as grimes gives his 110% every game and he and trengove may be future starts of the game

are they leaders? yet? i wouldn't want to throw the blame at them in their second year of captaining but some of it is them (leadership)  but most of it has to be above them..

port gave up and didn't try in patches (too many) last season, new captain, new coach, don't look to me like having any of that "lack of effort or discipline" about them this season.

but time will tell, a few big losses will test their mettle but i like what i see at port so far and think SOMEONE or SOME ONES has put a rod in their backs and made them stand taller and work harder and believe.

leadership and coaching ? 

Dudge

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 01:09:49 PM
dees still have couch too kid is a flaming superstar, must have banged the coaches wife or run over his dog not to get a game in that team.

look forward to your analysis MTTY.

my view is the obvious no brainer view - lack of effort, means a problem at the leadership/coaching/club level.

plenty of talent in he side, but the fans don't care about it being a young list who will lose lots, they care about the effort.

i feel for the players and the fans, boo's for the home side by their fans at the G is horrible - justified but not nice.

i think most people want to see the dee's get it together being our oldest footy club but it's going to take some changes i feel and i think as much as grimes gives his 110% every game and he and trengove may be future starts of the game

are they leaders? yet? i wouldn't want to throw the blame at them in their second year of captaining but some of it is them (leadership)  but most of it has to be above them..

port gave up and didn't try in patches (too many) last season, new captain, new coach, don't look to me like having any of that "lack of effort or discipline" about them this season.

but time will tell, a few big losses will test their mettle but i like what i see at port so far and think SOMEONE or SOME ONES has put a rod in their backs and made them stand taller and work harder and believe.

leadership and coaching ?

Are you talking about Tom Couch Colli, or Brad Couch from the Crows. I think Tom is/was on the rookie list

Dudge

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 02:16:00 PM
Yes Dudge :)

Tom is couch

Brad is crouch

Damn, beat me to it u speed  demon lol

Colliwobblers

deleted mine :) i only get the coaches name wrong not the kids :)