Previous topic - Next topic

Karnezis or JJK?

Karnezis
13 (81.3%)
JJK
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Kodboys

Not too sure, I don't think JJK will always be a consistent 85+ player .. But i'd like to think he'd still average more than Karne but not too sure :/

Windigo

I'd have to say no to that trade, maybe somebody else to JJK?  :-\

ronl

I think both will be on a rollercoaster all year, up one week, down the next. I think Brisbane fell into the trap of thinking they are better than they are, and many of the players thought all they had to do was show up. I'm sure Voss will correct that line of thinking this week and we'll see a more determined effort - Karnezis included - next week.

Lions01

The role that Karnezis is playing, he will score well when Brisbane are playing well, if we struggle like we did against the Dogs his score will reflect that. He actually played reasonable and provide lots of run, heaps of time he was opened for hand balls and players ignored him.

I really like JJK game, he pushed up the ground and took lots of marks and wasnt planted inside the forward 50 for too long.

As windigo said I'd try and get on both

henry

66 isn't actually too bad a score in a team that was thrashed, I'd hold him. Not too keen on JJK, sure he had 1 good game but I reckon he will average closer to 75 rather than 85.

Windigo

JJK worries me, don't think he can be a consistent 80+ a game.

Key fwds are prone to some dodgy scores TBH.

Ajax22

Yeah agree with most people and say that Karny is still probably ahead of JJK. I've got both but if I had to only take one I reckon I'd stick with Karny for now

Ricochet

60+ from a 200k player... thats a pass. I'd keep him mate

Kodboys

Cheers guys!  Karne stays :)