Matt Jones Vs Kane Mitchell - who starts on the field?

Started by 123_footy, March 30, 2013, 11:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123_footy

Got a midfield of Swan, Deledio, danger, JPK, moloney and  rookies in Wines and Omeara but who should I start with these guys out of Mitchell or jones? Worries Mitchell might cop the vest..

me

both will be sub IMO, so i will have neither starting - expect viney to come off for jones

sid3bysid3

MTTY

Quote from: me on March 30, 2013, 11:16:24 AM
both will be sub IMO, so i will have neither starting - expect viney to come off for jones

More likely the underdone Blease or Toumpas to be the red vest.

glynman

Red vest is harder to predict because of injuries etc. I'm gonna risk Viney on the field and put Mitchell on the pine.

essendon2

surely Mitchell won't be the sub. there's other players that would've a bigger impact that him! he's more of an endurance player

glynman

He probably won't be but you never know with port lol

Justin Bieber

If Melbourne are winning easy then I see a Mitch Clark getting the red. He's really unfit and would be the perfect choice.

HappyDEZ

I know it doesn't neccesarily mean anything, but the way the sides are named it's a good possibility both Jones & Michell start in green vests.

Andrew

I'm weighing up starting 1 of these 2 as well, and don't feel confident on either. But to afford Koby Stevens, I would need to downgrade Zac Smith and start Blicavs... whether that works for this week, I'm not sure it may for next week so I'm not doing it.

I'm starting Mitchell, at least if he does cop a green vest, he could still come on and score 30-40 in no time... he scored 41 from 17 minutes as a sub in the pre-season.

My full choice is between Mitchell, O'Meara and Jones but O'Meara seems the biggest lock for the vest..?

essendon2

what if you were to bench Mitchell, sub Rocky into MIDS and downgrade Jones to Dwyer and field Macaffer at F6?

this is only possible if Macaffer was your F7 originally

yorgis

do we have another lockout with tomorrow's games  ???