Campbell Heath

Started by popedelio, March 29, 2013, 08:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popedelio

Not too much talk on him, didn't go "wow!" in the preseason but he is lining up against melb.

I had Terlich and Vlastuin on the bench but now considering dropping Terlich for him. Because lets face it, who knows when Terlich is going to get gig, at least Heath will be generating cash.

Thoughts?

jfitty

Yep, locked and loaded for me. Him and Stevenson were recruited to play as small defenders with Pittard so expect all three to play a lot this year!

billnats

locked for me too.

my next thoughts now are forward rookies!

StuL

He won't score much but we all remember the Sutcliffe debacle, .. I mean Couch. Terlich might not play for 6 weeks so yea go this dude. And he's been around a while so you never know, might be OK.

POK252

Quote from: StuL on March 29, 2013, 09:30:25 PM
He won't score much but we all remember the Sutcliffe debacle, .. I mean Couch. Terlich might not play for 6 weeks so yea go this dude. And he's been around a while so you never know, might be OK.

Lol  :D

Noz

Job security is ok won't be given a lot of freedom having guys like Cassisi, Pittard, Stevenson, Hartlett and even Hombsch as the go to men out of defence will play on the oppositions best small forward. So don't expect to many high scores from him.

m_zulian

Don't know when Terlich will be playing. He may not play fror a month...who knows?
What we do know is that Heath is named and so he's in my team.
Doesn't have to and I don't expect him to score well...it's all about making $$$$.
Port rookies are prevalent in my team...Stevenson, Pittard, Heath, Wines, Mitchell, Neade. I hope they all stay in the team.

Ricochet

I've gone Terlich to Heath. He won't score well but ast least he is playing