2013 Player Profile: Greg Broughton

Started by elephants, September 09, 2012, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

Quote from: Jukes on January 18, 2013, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on January 18, 2013, 09:43:56 PM
if I dare say it, I like the look of Higgins at 396k. Currently succeeding in his first full pre-season

I'd prefer Sylvia and my boy Trav Cloke at lower prices tho.
already got Sylvia locked mate!
hmmm Cloke... not really keen on KPP, besides Buddy (as an upgrade target)

POK252

Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2013, 09:30:47 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 18, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on January 18, 2013, 08:40:41 PM
Cannot tell if this is a good thing.... I think the Def/Mid role is Stanley's forte. My gut is saying don't pick Broughton, but then my head is telling me has the potential to go bang

I can't remember where I saw it but I read yesterday that GC want to play Stanley in a more permanent midfield/half forward role this year. What, if any, effect that will play on Brougton's scoring we'll have to see.

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2013-01-10/mr-consistent-eyes-midfield-role

I'm now really keen on Stanley, could/should avg 95+ and shower all people will have him to start with  ;D

essendon2

Quote from: POK252 on January 18, 2013, 10:15:39 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 18, 2013, 09:30:47 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 18, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Cannot tell if this is a good thing.... I think the Def/Mid role is Stanley's forte. My gut is saying don't pick Broughton, but then my head is telling me has the potential to go bang

I can't remember where I saw it but I read yesterday that GC want to play Stanley in a more permanent midfield/half forward role this year. What, if any, effect that will play on Brougton's scoring we'll have to see.

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2013-01-10/mr-consistent-eyes-midfield-role

I'm now really keen on Stanley, could/should avg 95+ and shower all people will have him to start with  ;D
would rather Grimes though!

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 18, 2013, 08:33:18 PM
The quietly spoken defender said he wanted a new challenge and intended on cementing his spot across half-back.

"That's the plan. I've been training in that spot over the pre-season and plan to do so going forward.

"Bluey has said I'm the only one that can lose that spot. It's an exciting young group and I'm looking forward to starting in the next month

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-18/broughton-goes-back
Well if he plays a half-back role then its a good thing .. this was about Broughton not Stanley .. Broughton can average big if he plays a dreamteam friendly role and this is good news for me personally as i think he's undervalued and also has DPP.

Tominator

looks like his point-scoring won't increase thaaaaaat much, there are so many good rookie-priced players in the backline so I've just gone and loaded up on them in a 3-3 (2) structure

I had the Broughts but I've let him go !

Toga

Quote from: Tominator on March 19, 2013, 11:56:49 PM
looks like his point-scoring won't increase thaaaaaat much, there are so many good rookie-priced players in the backline so I've just gone and loaded up on them in a 3-3 (2) structure

I had the Broughts but I've let him go !

Same with me Tommy! I love the great man but just hasn't convinced me yet :-\

Got the same structure as you locked and loaded atm 8)