Mark Baguley. DT 100 minute score = 90

Get him at 280k. I'm sold
1 (5.6%)
No, go Hibberd or drop to Vlastuin whos on 76
17 (94.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

thegodfather

Jukes

I prefer Hibberd, but Baguely is in no way a bad pick.

Will be a lot of trading in amongst these guys after round 2 if all goes to plan.

Mr.Craig

I was a big fan of Bags prior to the start of last year and it was a shame they didn't play him earlier. His kick to handball ratio was a lot better in his VFL games so if he can improve that and lay a couple more tackles per game he could get up around the 75 mark. It should be noted he came into the team during a terrible run of losses but still performed pretty well, if Essendon can pull themselves together I'm sure that would help his scoring a bit too. I'm not sure if that makes him worth it though.

Similar story with Hibberd, there's improvement to be had but it's a lot of money to throw around when the benefits might not end up being huge.

Windigo

Rather Hibbo still. Bagles could pull a Golby...

In saying that Hibbo could as well... ::)

Ricochet

Not taking the risk but would rather Hibbo

essendon2

hm I'd rather Newman over Hibberd tbh, I'm going Baguely at D3 atm, Russell's knocking on his door though

SydneyRox

baguley at D3 seems way too risky. D4 at best, same as hibbo and heppell

auscoyote

I thought Bags would be fighting for the spot with Hardingham so not sold on his JS. You might want to do some more research on that. Then again with all these trades, what does it matter.

Baguely a good player but i would go with hibbo :)

MGK1

Many relevant Essendon dreamteam backs.

Goddard, Heppell, Baguley, Hibberd.

I'll be going guns and rooks in the backline. So Goddard and Heppell is a slight chance.

No to Baguley.

essendon2