Brett Deledio

Started by its me lads, March 18, 2013, 11:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Surely people must be considering him?

More attention to Cotchin meaning he can run around more. Gets the job done.
Thoughts?

teatowel

I've gone with lids over cothin. i just love lids is a player. thats my reasoning. both should average preety similiar.
cotchin did get affected somewhat by the lower tag against the dogs on the weekend tho whereas Deledio smashed it.

Toga

Locked in at M4 for me and has been for a while. 8)

I plan to have Cotchin in by the time Richmond play Essendon as well.

LaHug

Currently have both because I couldn't decide between them. Definitely keen on Lids though!

Toga

Quote from: LaHug on March 19, 2013, 12:37:36 AM
Currently have both because I couldn't decide between them. Definitely keen on Lids though!

I'm trying soo hard to fit both in haha :P ::)

MGK1

Like Toga, have had him since the start and he has never left.

An absolute DT star! And still has plenty of room for improvement as the Tigers most probably improve.

Not sold on Cotch in DT, had a ripper year last year though.

Windigo

Gone Boyd over both of them, just figured there is always a possibility he could go back to his 90-100 average. Doesn't look likely, but with Boyd it's just one less thing to worry about.  :P

Toga

Quote from: MGK1 on March 19, 2013, 03:19:22 AM
Like Toga, have had him since the start and he has never left.

An absolute DT star! And still has plenty of room for improvement as the Tigers most probably improve.

Not sold on Cotch in DT, had a ripper year last year though.

Yeah some people talk about Cotch having a greater scope for improvement than Deledio; while Cotch is younger and I have no doubts he will improve, just remember last year was Deledio's first in the midfield, so I think it is very likely he will be improving this year.

Windigo

Yeah, I've got nothing against picking Deledio. But Boyd has just been an absolute colossus in DT for years.  :P

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on March 19, 2013, 10:41:37 AM
Yeah, I've got nothing against picking Deledio. But Boyd has just been an absolute colossus in DT for years.  :P

Yeah definitely fair enough! (I wasn't saying you weren't expecting Lids to improve btw haha :P)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on March 19, 2013, 10:41:37 AM

hang on your picking boyd, would never have picked that.

for me Lids is the new Boyd, doesnt miss a game, raraly plays a bad one. as always Boyd an upgrade target and Lids a safe 110-115 for me.

Toga

Yep I'm the same Holz - love him  as a player, hasn't missed a game in what, 5 years? And can go big (had a few above 150 last year), but consistently scores 100+.

Lock him in!

Windigo

Haha, I'm more of a Boyd person anyway.  :P

Ricochet

Only thing I'm worried about starting Cotchin and Lids are Saints in R2 and Freo in RD5. Really not sure who Crowley and Jones will go to this year.

Last year they both went to Lids. Crowley went to Lids in rounds 11 and 21 for two 78s.
And he got Jones in round 10 for a 102.

Chopps

Just can't fit him yet, will be one of the first bought in