Main Menu

Cloke fined

Started by Ricochet, March 12, 2013, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

For parking in CEO's spot lol

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/collingwood-star-travis-cloke-fined-1000-for-parking-in-the-car-spot-of-club-ceo-gary-pert/story-e6frf9jf-1226595208556

COLLINGWOOD have fined star forward Travis Cloke $1000 for repeatedly parking in the car space of club chief executive Gary Pert.

Fairfax Media report the club's leadership group handed down the bizarre sanction to Cloke last week.

Car parks outside the club's training base at the Westpac Centre on busy Swan St are in short supply and Cloke has reportedly been warned about parking in the spot reserved for Pert more than once.

It's been reported the 2010 premiership player had been parking in Pert's spot on and off for more than a year.

Ziplock

tbagrocks

Why does the CEO need a parking spot ::)

Toga

haha i saw this this morning and still think it is so funny! :P

these collingwood boys are off the rails! Taking interviews without permission and parking in the president's spot! ;D

Justin Bieber

Haha that's funny. Should be a sackable offense.

Capper

$1000 isnt really that much. Its $102 parking fine in Sydney if you don't have a ticket or it has expired. So he would rack that up in 2 weeks

Chopps

really? and they fined him for it, haha gees wouldnt want  to be a collingwood player at the moment get a fine for anything

nrich102

Hahahaha lol, SACK HIM

Fletch74

Who does Gary Pert think he is. He must have got lost trying to find another spot...

Obviously too far for him to walk...

fidou

If you get to the stage of your life where you get a parking spot you've earned it. You're driving to work and some young upstart has parked in it then it's not on.
Travis show some respect to your CEO.

Gary had a VFL career and now is CEO of Collingwood. He's earned it.

I've a spot at work and have a few travis's around. Not happy Jan when it happens.

All the same $1K  a bit much when instead just tell him to flower off somewhere else.

Ricochet

Quote from: fidou on March 13, 2013, 10:51:01 AM
If you get to the stage of your life where you get a parking spot you've earned it. You're driving to work and some young upstart has parked in it then it's not on.
Travis show some respect to your CEO.

Gary had a VFL career and now is CEO of Collingwood. He's earned it.

I've a spot at work and have a few travis's around. Not happy Jan when it happens.

All the same $1K  a bit much when instead just tell him to flower off somewhere else.
Agree fidou. I wouldn't come close to understanding the pressures and workload of an AFL Club's CEO but I know he would deserve that spot.

elephants

If I was Pert I'd just park horizontally behind Cloke and lock him into the spot so he can't go home haha :D

nrich102

Quote from: elephants on March 13, 2013, 11:25:23 AM
If I was Pert I'd just park horizontally behind Cloke and lock him into the spot so he can't go home haha :D
+1, lol, Ele

Ziplock

haha, I saw a post on fb saying cloke had his fine suspended in return for working at night for the salvos

I misread it as 'cloke suspended for working at night for the salvos'

was like- what?

tbagrocks