Stefan Martin

Started by korza, March 12, 2013, 10:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

With Luey in doubt for Rd1, it seem's Stefan Martin is becoming flavour of the week.
Hmm seeing his name in a few team's lately, am i missing something....

KORZA

Toga

Coaches are starting to bring Stef into their sides because he had a season of decent scoring in Melbourne a few years ago, and it seems as though lots of people think that Stef will be the #1 ruck at Brisbane while Leuey is on the sidelines.

Personally I think the ruck duties will be shared between Stef & Billy Longer - Longer being the cheaper option.

My strategy will be to wait for more injury updates on Berger. If it looks as though he will be out for more than three rounds, I will consider bringing in either of the other Brisbane rucks (probably Longer because he's about the same price as Leuey) to generate some cash while Leuey is out, and then to bring him in when he's on the bubble.

If he's set to miss less than three rounds I reckon I'll just keep him in my team on the bench.

Matt_352

Chopps

Toga is on the money, only thing if he is gonna miss surely don't keep him and trade him in if he looks like a good money making option once he returns and has played 2, most people will be using trades to generate cash early on.

Chelskiman

I've decided I'm not going to flower around with my rucks.  Had Berger and Goldy there at one stage for a long time, but with Goldy's form and Berger in doubt I've gone straight to Cox and Maric.  Rucks are now complete, can focus on getting in a mid premo as quickly as possible now.

Andrew

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 13, 2013, 03:50:06 PM
I've decided I'm not going to flower around with my rucks.  Had Berger and Goldy there at one stage for a long time, but with Goldy's form and Berger in doubt I've gone straight to Cox and Maric.  Rucks are now complete, can focus on getting in a mid premo as quickly as possible now.

Same, I downgraded Moloney to a mid rookie (boo-hoo) and did Leuenberger -> Jacobs.

korza

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 13, 2013, 03:50:06 PM

Expensive but might be the go...