?

Yes
10 (52.6%)
No
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pinochio

Why if yes??

On the back of 1 NAB game him tagging, thats it??

He smashed end of 2012 and all other games leading to last weekend???

knee jerk much??

Holz

Quote from: pinochio on March 13, 2013, 02:04:53 PM
Why if yes??

knee jerk much??

have never been on him, thought he was a bad pickup even before that game. much better ways to spend your money in my opinion.

Toga

Agree with Holz, I never had him in my team to start with and now after that game it just adds a bit more uncertainty to his scoring potential.

Chopps

For me like I ve done with buddy I ve removed once off high score which brings wrights 85 to 80 so I m taking dusty

Ricochet

Quote from: Holzman on March 13, 2013, 02:10:59 PM
Quote from: pinochio on March 13, 2013, 02:04:53 PM
Why if yes??

knee jerk much??

have never been on him, thought he was a bad pickup even before that game. much better ways to spend your money in my opinion.
Neither did I. Would much prefer Dusty tbh

Adamant

I've never been a fan of Wright. Haven't even considered him once all pre-season.

Chelskiman

I had him in my team for about a day.  I'm happy with my forward premos at the moment (Zorko, Rocky, Robbo and Lewis).

Justin Bieber

Never really considered, so I was hoping his failure scores would happen during the season.

Andrew

Never considered him the whole pre-season. But my strategy is to upgrade to premo forwards instead of start with them. Not many safe picks around once you get passed Rockliff.

elephants

Nah, haven't been a fan.

*Cues tbag to come in with some rant about how Wright and Danger will win the next 10 brownlows straight*

pinochio

edit

tbagrocks

Dangerfield doesn't need wright's help in winning ten Brownlows!

But his role worries me, I had him for a 90-100 ave but I think the scores will fluctuate because of tagging duties

So he will still score big 100's but also sub 80's or worse, if released to be a ball winner then just get on!!

pinochio

wright or roo???

same price need around that value....