Kennedy (WCE) vs LeCras?

Started by Jmachete, March 11, 2013, 12:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which should I have in my FWDs Kennedy (WCE) or LeCras?

J.Kennedy
15 (68.2%)
M.LeCras
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jmachete

Please justify your selections :)

tor01doc

JJK literally just has to walk into the ground to get his BE.

Can't see him losing money but will be make any? - I think yes.

LeCras will score more but by enough to justify his extra price - me thinks not.

Will I get either? Not sure but maybe JJK if Byrnes, a Secret Lion or Varcoe don't get picked.

jimmytigs

jjk,hes ready to go while kid gloves may still be on lecras,big year for eagles me thinks big year for jjk

hawkers65

Quote from: tor01doc on March 11, 2013, 12:46:48 PM

LeCras will score more but by enough to justify his extra price - me thinks not.

Will I get either? Not sure but maybe JJK if Byrnes, a Secret Lion or Varcoe don't get picked.

Secret? Surely your just talking about Karnezis or Cornelius? There aren't so secret anymore.

Mat0369

JJK purely on the price. I was trying to free up the cash for Lecras but I think it is better spent elsewhere.

tor01doc

Quote from: hawkers65 on March 11, 2013, 01:16:34 PM

Secret? Surely your just talking about Karnezis or Cornelius? There aren't so secret anymore.

Damn you hawkers65!!    ;D

PS Why the 65?

hawkers65

Quote from: tor01doc on March 11, 2013, 02:48:19 PM
Quote from: hawkers65 on March 11, 2013, 01:16:34 PM

Damn you hawkers65!!    ;D

PS Why the 65?

Hahahaha, Which do you have in your team ATM? I currently have both but probably will change and Nothing really just an option that was given to me when making a email a few years back so i just copied it when making this account ;)

LF

I would go JJK although I think Lecca could push his average a bit higher I think JJK is better value for money.JJK should make money faster than Lecca and JJK should push his average to 80 as he did a couple of years ago when he was fully fit.

ninja_josh4

Lecras in the year where he averaged his highest got quite a bit of Midfield time but now with the young talented WCE Midfield he won't be see this anymore. So i think Kennedy will average more and is much cheaper.