Ruck vs Foward

Started by Money, March 10, 2013, 05:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Hey Guys,

At the moment I have Cox in my ruck and im planning to move him into my foward, this would mean i get rid of robinson and get bellchambers so I can afford Patton (probably sounds confusing)

it would look something like this

Cox's Ruck Spot ---> Bellchambers
Robinson ---> Cox
Lee ---> Patton

So at the end of the day the question is Bellchambers or Robinson???

Toga

Isn't it actually:

Cox + Robinson (98) + Lee (56)

vs

Cox + Bellchambers (90) + Patton (66)

I would say option 2...

Another thing you could do would be to downgrade Robbo to Broughton, leave Cox in rucks and making the change of Lee -> Patton...?

Depends who you think will average more out of Belly and Broughts.

GoLions

I'm not sure. The way I look at it, both Lee and Patton aren't going to be keepers, and with Lee starting at a lower price, he will make money quicker with lower scores. It's likely he won't average as much as Patton, but if you plan on getting rid of either one before the byes, then I would want the cheapest.
So then I would look at the two players which I will be keeping, so Robbo and Bellchambers. Robinson I think should push for a 100 average, don't know a lot about Bellchambers though, so for arguments sake I'll use Toga's prediction of 90. So basically out of your keepers, you're getting an extra 10ppg with your first/original option.

Just my thoughts though, if you think you would be holding on to Patton a lot longer, then the comparison between him and Lee comes into play a lot more.

shaker

Bellchambers is my new Luenberger.

Artax

He's cheap but not that cheap