To start buddy or not?
Is it martins year?
Karnezis js and scoring potential?
Byrnes scoring potential?

Help is greatly appreciated   ;D

jeesh

Yeah start Buddy.
Yeah Martin will dominate.
Byrnes will average somewhere between 40-84. Towards the lower end of the scale I reckon.
I'm interested in Karnezis job security as well. Ringo???

ronl

Some humble opinions:

I'm not starting Buddy because he will be cheaper a bit later on.
I don't think it will be Marten's year because I think he is overrated, but that's just me.  Love the Tigers.
I think Karnezis is showing good signs and probably hold his place in the side, average maybe 70-75.
Byrnes wasn't able to do it at Geelong where he was starved of opportunities.  I personally think he's a bit overrated 60-65.

bigbadlevi

I'm leaning towards buddy karnezis, but still think buddy will drop in price and I reckon Martin could do anything this year, good and bad, this is killing me!!

Jroo

To start buddy or not? Hard decesion, Done an article about it a few weeks ago - http://www.supercoachhq.com/16/post/2013/02/player-watch-lance-franklin.html
Is it martins year? Yes, I reckon he will explode. Chocco Williams has been great for him.
Karnezis js and scoring potential? - In there best 22 and good scoring potential, reckon he's a good chance
Byrnes scoring potential? - I reckon he will average 75 points

bigbadlevi

Jroo you just made it that much harder haha, just see how the poll goes, hopefully it's not too close

Jroo

Quote from: bigbadlevi on March 10, 2013, 06:16:51 PM
Jroo you just made it that much harder haha, just see how the poll goes, hopefully it's not too close
Haha. I think if you want to play it safe, then pick Buddy.
But if you feel you need to, or want to take a risk, leave Buddy and go with Dusty, Karnezis and Byrnes

bigbadlevi

Yer might do that, buddy has been out of my side for a while, just don't like the price tag, karnezis and Byrnes will ripen by the time him and nat would have dropped in price I reckon, but I could probably only get one at that stage

.....my brain hurts

shaker

Buddy- still trying to work that out for myself

Martin- problem child look at his head and I'm a richmond supporter

Karnezis- see how he goes this week

Byrnes - dud

Mat0369

This is my query with Buddy and I will post it in this thread. He has put contract talks on hold until the end of the season. Now the two players that spring to mind last year that did that are Cloke and Goddard and both had poor seasons from a fantasy perspective. Buddy could be in the same boat so I am hesitant to pick him up. Plus I think he is bound to miss 3-4 games through the year due to injury/suspension/rested. Tough call. Yet of your options I am still leaning to 1 or 4. It depends what your other lines are like so without seeing them, I will go with 1.