Patrick Karnezis

Started by Football Factory, March 06, 2013, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on March 07, 2013, 12:04:11 PM
Quote from: Toga on March 07, 2013, 11:59:50 AM
Rest of the team would've been killer :o

Yeah, I had about 700K to spend. So I had the 3 G's. Suckling/Hepp/ Duff/Hartlett at D4.

Mids were 6 premos: Swan, GAJ, Boyd, Pendles, Redden, Murphy, Kane & Lonergan.
too many good MID rooks to have 6 guns i think  ???

Toga

Quote from: Barra on March 07, 2013, 02:48:28 PM
Hey Ringo, how does Sam Mayes fit into the team? Will he get much game time?

Just PM'ed Ringo about that - this was his reply:

Quote from: Ringo on March 07, 2013, 01:23:50 PM
Do not like his prospects of playing Round 1.  Has a slightly interrupted preseason and has not yet played in the NAB Cup.

Can not see him getting too many games though with the emergence of Karnezis.  Beams seems to have cemented a position as well. Only chance I see for him early is if Green, Bewick or Karnezis loses form.

Sorry just my opinion.

Andrew

Quote from: Toga on March 07, 2013, 03:25:34 PM
Quote from: Barra on March 07, 2013, 02:48:28 PM
Hey Ringo, how does Sam Mayes fit into the team? Will he get much game time?

Just PM'ed Ringo about that - this was his reply:

Quote from: Ringo on March 07, 2013, 01:23:50 PM
Do not like his prospects of playing Round 1.  Has a slightly interrupted preseason and has not yet played in the NAB Cup.

Can not see him getting too many games though with the emergence of Karnezis.  Beams seems to have cemented a position as well. Only chance I see for him early is if Green, Bewick or Karnezis loses form.

Sorry just my opinion.

Yep, throw in his price and I would prefer a mid-pricer for 80-100k more.

Barra17

Justin Bieber

He'S an ultimate smokie. If he pays off then you would be well infront of the pack.

Noz

I know this is a bit off topic but talking about forwards I would think Kennedy would be close to a lock. He has been in my team for a while now and use has more upside than others mentioned.

Karnezis may become my F6 right now Varcoe occupies that role but that could change.

GM

Quote from: Noz on March 07, 2013, 03:42:34 PM
I know this is a bit off topic but talking about forwards I would think Kennedy would be close to a lock. He has been in my team for a while now and use has more upside than others mentioned.

Karnezis may become my F6 right now Varcoe occupies that role but that could change.
Eagles Kennedy Noz imo would be SC option only compared to a Varcoe & $60k cheaper.

Artax

JK will rely solely on kicking bags of 5/6+ to make him super relevant. That's over 100 goals for the season

Noz

Quote from: greenmoon on March 07, 2013, 03:55:54 PM
Quote from: Noz on March 07, 2013, 03:42:34 PM

Eagles Kennedy Noz imo would be SC option only compared to a Varcoe & $60k cheaper.
Average 79 the year before last now with now with Lynch gone he may go 80+
Early matches against Melbourne, Carlton, Port, Bulldogs, Brisbane, North, Giants, Tigers and Saints within the opening 11 rounds he can kick a bag and be leading the Coleman half way through the year.