Is there anything wrong with this?

Started by masedog333, March 03, 2013, 03:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it too dangerous to start with 4 GC midfielders?

Yes
18 (54.5%)
No
15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

masedog333

At the moment I have GAJ (who doesn't), Bennell as a potential breakout and O'Meara and Lonergan as I think they will make a lot of cash. Is it too risky to start with all 4?

Sabretooth Tigers

8)
I desperately hope not tripple 3, coz I'm in exactly the same boat and it ain't rocking. I see it as very unlikely that there will be more than two left come bye time in my team, so it really doesn't matter IMO. Cheers and good luck.

Jroo

I'm thinking about having GAJ, O'Mera and Lonergan, but having 4/10 midfielders as Gold Coast players may be a little RSI,y. That being said O'Mera and Lonergan will both be gone by the bye rounds and with the new best 18 for the bye round, it won't be so bad.

Hagebear

I don't think so. O'meara and Lonergan are cash cows and not keepers so they should be traded out come the byes. The first third of the year is basically about making money so if they r the best cash cows then they need to be picked.

Keeper27

Quote from: masedog333 on March 03, 2013, 03:25:18 PM
At the moment I have GAJ (who doesn't), Bennell as a potential breakout and O'Meara and Lonergan as I think they will make a lot of cash. Is it too risky to start with all 4?

it doesnt matter coz by the byes you wouldve cashed in on Lonergan & Jaegar.
so its down to 2.

bottlemart

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 03, 2013, 07:35:03 PM
Quote from: masedog333 on March 03, 2013, 03:25:18 PM

it doesnt matter coz by the byes you wouldve cashed in on Lonergan & Jaegar.
so its down to 2.
Agreed.

No issue at all with having 4 GC Suns.  If they are good enough then select them all.