Which is the better scoring combo??

Started by big_cox21, March 04, 2013, 02:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the better scoring combo?

Cotchin/Leuenberger/Daniher(or rookie fwd)
Whittfield/Maric/Varcoe

big_cox21

Hey guys I have been showing the 6 super prem mid field all pre season. But might be looking to get a Varcoe or Byrnes in my fwd line.

to do this im considering cotchin down to the next best rookie. leuey to maric and daniher to varcoe.

if you have an opinion on better options then the ones ive listed let me know. my current team has cotch leuey daniher and there is no wiggle room to upgrade players.

however daniher could also be neade or lee who are on my bench or anyone else thats not mccaffer or mayes. so take that into account and let me know.

also if you think theres a better option then whittfield my rookies are omeara crouch viney mitchell, so it could be lonergan stevens or any other fwd rookie. i chose wittfield coz he is a gun and he is the most expensive that i can afford.

weigh in guys cheers for good helpful comments :)

an example of how you could work this out is like this.

i have worked it out like this.

best case sinarios
cotch - 120
leuey - 95
daniher/other - 65

vs

wittfield - 85
maric - 115
varcoe - 75

however it is less likely the fwd rooke gets to 65 and the second option has better money making ability

ubeaut

It really depends on Leuy. How much will he be benched/rested/subbed in the first few rounds? 2nd option will prob be best AT FIRST but then could change as Leuy gets going.