Which Port rookies?

Started by kma07, March 04, 2013, 09:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Quote from: shorty3264 on March 04, 2013, 01:35:29 PM
Quote from: johnnytheboy1 on March 04, 2013, 12:18:34 PM
Mitchell scoored 100 Dt Points yesterday but probably a fair bit less in Supercoach but he should get elevated ahead of Pfeiffer.
I am surprised Toumpas or Viney didn't play for the Dees
Im pretty sure I saw he scored 98SC, not a great conversion from the DT points, went at 31% off the boot. The kicking is a worry.

Where did u get the SC scores from? I don't think they come out until after the NAB?

I don't mind his D/E too much. He seems to get enough if the footy to make up for it. As long as he's getting consistent games and is finding the footy it is fine with me.

bottlemart

Mitchell gets so much of the ball, that it doesnt really matter if he butchers the ball, he will still score well for a rookie priced player.

If he was priced at $500k it might be a concern, but at low $100's he's a lock if elevated and named.

I also have pittard, wines, neade and stevenson, planning to start all if named along with hartlett.  I haven't seem enough of colquhoun to comment at this stage.  I plan to have a look at him this weekend and if named will also be in the mix.

Looking at 6 port players to start with, and possibly 7, but will have to wait to R1 selection of course.