Am I crazy?

Started by Converted, February 26, 2013, 02:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuL

Quote from: quinny88 on February 26, 2013, 02:33:04 PM
I wouldnt pay $433k for a guy I plan on trading out. We do have more trades this season but its still a waste of a trade IMO. If it goes according to plan you will actually be swaping out a guy who is averaging over 100 and in good form to a guy that is out of form on the slump. You would be better off keeping the inform Sylvia cashing in on your rookies when they fatten

This is the sort of thing these trades are for though. Maybe one or two moves like this could change your season. Getting Buddy for basically 100k less could be the diff between that extra premo. Start say riewoldt, he makes 50, buddy loses 50, there's 100 in the bank. I was wondering if these trades would be too many but they won't. Im thinking a lot will go towards plugging holes that in the past couldnt be filled so that when they bye comes around we all have a full bench and can acutally play the bloody game properly. In the past you would start with a full playing bench, about half are gone by round 3-4 and that's how remain for most of the season. We'll use the extra trades easy.

Swan Fan

if you go with say N. Riewoldt and not Buddy there is a difference of about 80,000. If you keep say 40,000 to 50,000 in the bank you can cover all angles and hopefully Nick goes up while Buddy drops ...  ???